Tea

"Doctor! Where's the tea?"
"What?!"
Yaz huffed. She really should get an intercom or something, she thought. She stepped out of the TARDIS kitchen, planning to go find the Doctor. Before she even got into the hallway, she ran into the Doctor. Or rather, the Doctor ran into Yaz. Apparently the Doctor had been in a hurry because the force of her pushed into Yaz and the two tumbled to the floor.
"Oh! Sorry Yaz! I really should look where I'm going. Now, what did you need?"
Yaz was struck momentarily speechless because of how close her face was to the Doctor's. She recovered quickly though, blushing.
"I was just- just wondering where the tea was?"
The Doctor stood up, brushing off her shirt. Wow, Yaz thought. She has a really nice body. NO! Do not become gay for the Doctor! Bad Yaz!
"Yaz!"
The Doctor's voice broke into Yaz's thoughts.
"Oh, hmm? Sorry!"
While Yaz had been lost in her head, the Doctor had walked over to one of the cabinets and pulled out a container.
"Don't worry about it! I get lost in my thoughts all the time!"
Yaz walked over quickly. The Doctor opened the container to reveal not tea but some other substance that smelled awful. Gagging, Yaz and the Doctor both quickly shoved the lid back on. Once it was back on, the two started to laugh. After she stopped, Yaz became aware that her hand was on the Doctor's. She slid it away, putting her hands awkwardly at her side. Yaz looked at the Doctor and- was that disappointment on the Doctor's face? Could the Doctor like Yaz as well? No, that was nonsense. Should she do something? Should she kis- Yaz's train of thought was cut off as the Doctor pushed her lips against Yaz's. All other thoughts went out the window as the two of them kissed. This is good. Yaz thought. Yeah, this is good.