"That's beautiful." i tell her.

"Really? i dont know."

"That's the one." i tell her again.

"Alright. Now let's get you an outfit" she asks.

As always, it took about a half an hour before i found a nice, casual dress that says 'I'm putting effort in but not trying to impress you'.

We go to the grocery and walk down a few isles with small talk in between.

"So what do you say to the family you almost ruined?" i stammered

"Just, try to tell them you got off on the wrong foot. We planned this to try to rectify the situation." she tells me.

"Yeah i'll just be like 'Hey, i'm Ellie. I swear i'll try not to get your daughter kidnapped again'" i pretend.

"Maybe not so upfront." she suggests.

"I'm so nervous." i tell her as i rub my hands together.

"Ellie, you're an amazing young lady alright. you'll woo them no matter what you say"

"Thank you Lina." i say sincerely.

We head home after shopping for about an hour and a half. We called the guys out to help carry it in and Alina started on dinner.

The rest of us ran upstairs to take a shower and change into our dinner attire.

I get out of the shower and I put on my dress. After about a half an hour of watching netflix, my hair is finally dry enough to curl it. Soon after that, put on my natural makeup and new flats.

I hear the doorbell ring as i finish putting the last bit of mascara on my eyelashes

"Ellie." i heard my dad yell.

"Yeah coming" i rub my lips together and straighten myself out in the mirror. I take one last big breath then i began to walk down the stairs.

Not three seconds into seeing the family, i trip over my own two feet and fall from the last step.

I hear light gasping until i see a hand reach out for me to take. I grab the offered hand and thank Alexander.

I greet the family as i had done almost 24 hours ago now, and i walk them to the dinning area for a seat. I go towards the kitchen to grab the plates to begin setting the food on the table.

"It was so lovely for you to invite us for dinner, Elizabeth" Mrs.Rutherford told me

"Oh it's no problem. I figure i owed you that much. And you can call me Ellie if you'd like." i explain.