The Forest Of Bugs

Start from the beginning

Nausicaa "Well, let's go."

Right behind you. 

You two walked up to the bridge to see all the gunners in a ready position. 

What's going on?

Yupa "There's a fighter attacking us."

I heard the engine and saw it swoop down and shoot at one for the ships. That caused it's wing to explode and it went beneath the clouds. The other ship carrying some men from the village was hit next. The fighter cut off the rear tail, separating it from the ship. The ship started descending into the wasteland below. 

Almost nobody going to make it out of those ships, even if they somehow survive the bugs will take care of the rest. 

Nausicaa "The cable snapped!"

You looked to see the ship holding the men from the village were sinking slowly into the clouds below them. The fighter came around once more and blew of the top part of the bridge. 

Damn, another attack like that and we're all dead. 

You then saw the fighter coming closer once more, it was gonna come in for the kill. Then  Nausicaa suddenly stood up and held her arms out to her sides. The fighter started shooting but you pulled her down as it pulled away. Some gunners shot the fighter down only to have the ship begin catching fire. 

We got to go, now!

We went down to the cargo hold and everything was on fire. You jumped down with Nausicaa and got ready to arm the gunship. Then you saw Kushana at the front of the entrance to the cargo hold. 

 Nausicaa "Hurry, get in!"

She jumped in on Nausicaa's side and got below her. You hoped on the side and held on while Yupa took the main seat. When the cargo hold blew out the engines were put into full power and a second later the wings were extended. You let go and activated your wing suit to glide along side them and for speed you used your jet pack. You all got below the clouds as you saw a bright red light from underneath. 

Jesus Christ, It's a forest of bugs. 

Yupa "There!"

You looked to see where he was talking about only to see the ship slowly dropping and the men panicking. You stayed beside Nausicaa as she told then to give her the tow cable and to drop the supplies. They were panicking and Nausicaa did something daring, she took off her mask.

Nausicaa! Put your mask back on!

Nausicaa "See, it's alright."

Man 1 "Alright were doing it just put your mask back on!"

She put her mask back on and went back to driving. They dropped the cargo and you landed in a lake nearby. She walked across the wing to get the cable only to be met with a loud yell. 

??? "STOP!"

You looked to see Kushana standing there with a pistol in her hands. 

What the hell are you doing?

Kushana "We need to get out of here, if we bring them with it'll only slow us down."

And if you fire that gun you'll sink us in the deepest shit possible. 

Nausicaa "He's right, you just need to let us. "

Nausicaa tried to climb onto the wing but only got a bullet near her. She lost grip and slammed back first into the gunships wing. You grabbed your pistol and aimed it at her head. 

You just let every bug in the area know were we are. Not only that but you almost hit Nausicaa, I think i told you once that if she gets hurt I'll make you pay myself.

You looked to see ohm's coming up from underneath the water. 

Well, looks like we have company. 

Nausicaa stood up looked around. Two ohm's rose up on either side. One in front of the gun ship and the other on the opposite end. 

Don't fire your gun, if you do they'll think were hostile and attack. 

Then multiple ohm's rose up around and enclosed the two ship from every angle. Nuasicaa ran up and stood on the end of the gunship. 

Nausicaa "Forgive us ohm, for intruding on your home. We don't mean to cause you any harm, were merely just trying to leave. "

You saw the ohm emerge it's small yellow tentacle. It was one at first, but one turned into two. Two turned into ten, and ten turned into too many for you to count. One by one they slowly encased Nausicaa in a sort of cocoon. 

Nausicaa POV 

( Sorry but i couldn't find a good version of this scene and i wasn't gonna bother writing it. This was the only version i could find with it in here so sorry. ) 

Me "It's still alive."

The ohm's retracted the tentacles and  began to submerge. 

Me "Wait!"

I tired to grab it and almost fell into the lake but was stopped by someone. I looked to see Y/n standing there holding me. 

Careful, the lakes poisonous. If you even touch it you'll be burned it badly. 

Me "Thanks."

He pulled me back up onto the ship and Kushana was shaking. One of the villager went over to her and grabbed the pistol out of her hands. They then connected the towing cable, but something caught my interest. I saw a swarm of bugs heading in one direction for a reason i wanted to know. I went over to my glider and got ready to take off. 

What are you doing?

I saw Y/n and everyone looking at me. 

Me "If I'm not back in a hour then head back to the valley."

What are you doing? Are you insane? 

Me "I'm gonna find out where all those bugs are headed."

Your not going alone. 

I looked at him in confusion. 

I promised I'd keep you safe, so that's what I'm going to do.