The Forest Of Bugs

Y/n POV

Soldier "Every take a seat."

You and Nausicaa found a seat and sat down next to each other. The ship started taking off and next thing you knew you were leaving through the canyon and into the air. 

Soldier "Alright, your free to move around the ship now!"

You and Nausicaa went up and went to the bridge of the ship. It was peaceful for the moment so you and Nausicaa went down to find a place to talk. You two ended up in the cargo bay near her glider and she sat on it while you sat on a box nearby. 

Nausicaa "That was nice you know."

What? What did i do?

Nausicaa "With the kids, that was really sweet. I didn't know you were good with kids."

Same goes to you, looks like we surprised each other huh?

She chuckled a little at that. You always had your helmet on around the tomekian armies. You pushed the button and the compressed air shot out from the mask, allowing you to take it off. You placed it near you and went through your back pack. You pulled out a granola and a bottle of water. 

You want some?

Nausicaa "Sure."

You tossed it to her and she caught the water bottle. You then threw the granola bar and she caught it with one hand. 

Not a bad catch. 

Nausicaa "I've practiced."

You went in your bag and pulled out a granola bar and opened it up before biting into it. 

So, why the glider?

Nausicaa "What about it?"

You always fly it but you have a gunship from before the seven days of fire. Why not just use the gunship?

Nausicaa "It's louder, bigger, takes more fuel, and needs more room to land. Yet my glider allows me to go many places in a shorter distance, but it's quite, smaller, and doesn't need almost any room to land. Not to mention if i need to i can just carry it. "

So it uses not only the wind but even an engine to power it?

Nausicaa "Yup, it allows me to go farther faster. Actually that reminds me, can i ask you something?"

Go ahead.

Nausicaa "Where and when did you learn to tame and calm the creatures of the sea of decay?"

Well, all i know is one day i was walking around inside of the sea of decay.

* FlashBack *

You were tired of walking around. You sat down and pulled out your flute. You began to play your own little song, then a giant bug suddenly appeared in front of you. You looked at it and it looked at you. You slowly pulled the flute back up to your lips and played a soothing tone, it looked at you as if it was in a trance. You eventually just thought of how you wanted it to go away and it suddenly flew away. 

Whoa, was how i played effected the bug? Weird, i think i might not have to kill them. 

* Flashback End *

That's how i found out.

Nausicaa "So you found out by complete chance?"

Pretty much, it just kinda happened. 

Soldier "Hey!"

You quickly put on the top part of my mask and looked towards the soldier. 

Soldier "Yupa wants both of you on the bridge,now."