Pt 6

Gray's POV:

I woke up earlier than I usually do so I just shower and make breakfast. Pancakes to be specific because who doesn't like pancakes. I know I do.

As I'm making them, I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Regi- still in E's clothes. I don't know why, but I got a bit jealous.

"Hey Gray." She said. I kinda feel bad for her. We moved away and out of the blue we same back as soon as she was getting over the fact that we moved away.

"Hey Regi! Want some pancakes?" Her eyes light up as soon as I offer that.

"There's only one answer for that. DUHHHHHH!!!" She yells the last part, followed by a laugh.

God, her laugh was like heaven. It was so cute, affective and so contagious that I couldn't help but laugh along with her.

"Alrighty then!" I impersonate Ace Ventura, making her laugh. No matter how much E might want her, I'm gonna be the one to get her.

E's POV:

Last night:

"Would you like to sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch?" I asked. I felt bad for her. The girl was put into a lot of stress so the least I could do was give her a good night sleep.

"No, that's okay. It's your bed so you should sleep on it."

"But the couch is also mine, so I should sleep there."  She rolled her eyes and got up. She walked towards me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the bed.

"I'm too lazy to argue with you, let's just both sleep in the bed." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. Alright goodnight." She got under the covers and closed her eyes. A few minutes later, she was knocked out cold, but she looked so peaceful and cute, the way her cheek was squished against the pillow. I climb under the covers and put my arm around her. It doesn't take me long to fall asleep right beside her.

Present time:

I wake up and roll over to see if Regi is still sleeping, and to my surprise, she's still there. I carefully get out of bed, trying not to wake her and I succeed! I go downstairs and look in the fridge to see of there are any drinks because your boy over here is thristyyyyyyyyy!

Unfortunately, there isn't anything to drink, so I decide to go to Starbucks and get us some drinks. I knew her drink because as I was getting ready, she got an Instagram notification saying:
@RegiGilsFan03 commented: "You're so pretty. I wish I could be you..."

As I noticed that her lock screen was if the Strawberry Açai Refresher, so I got our drinks ready.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hellllllloooooo

So this was just a filler chapter, but I think we can all agree that Gray's POV was filled with some sort of tea...

Like and vote if you enjoyed plsss!

PEACE!