Chapter One - The New Symbol Of Peace

"We now bring you live to the scene where the hero Deku has been announced by all might himself to be his newfound successor that he has personally trained and to get to where he is now", The television would murmur throughout the Todoroki Mansion as the hero Shoto groaned from an injury received from a petty villain. "The hero Deku would like to make an announcement!"

"People of Japan, I am Deku, your new symbol of peace, please accept me with open arms into the hero world, may this be a dawn of a new day, for all heroes around the world", Deku would speak loud and proud but trembling with fear within, he was about to arise as the symbol of peace. "Thank you, and goodnight."

"Bastard, all might has no right to keep that role, neither the less that, Deku kid", Endeavor would mutter under his breath loud enough for his son, Shoto, to hear.

"Shut it Endeavor", Shoto would mumble.

And without a glimpse of a second had gone by but Endeavor had shot a blaze of fire at the television, almost scaring the other half of his son's face.

"Don't speak out of turn right after you get introduced as the new Endeavor."

"Actually I'll be going by a better name than that petty slump of words, I'll be going by...", There would be a distinct silence for a few moments, "Kagu Khione, in representation of the Japanese god of fire and the Greek goddess of snow."

"What a silly name, be a man Shoto", Endeavor would hold his son's shoulder tightly.

"Don't say my name", Shoto would scold." At least call me Todoroki if you insist on talking to me"!

The room would fall silent as Endeavor takes his hand off Todoroki's shoulder, the man would sigh then smacking his son over the head with a 778 page book, Todoroki would hit the floor with a thud and blood would erupt coming from the white side of his head.

"Don't speak  out of turn, Todoroki, I warned you once this is the last warning".  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a sigh of relief Deku would back-flip onto his bed then landing on his back with a thud. He'd had yet another stressful day at his new job as an official hero. Deku was now 20 turning 21 in only a fortnight, it was now July the 1st, Izuku had plans for how this month would go down.

 Deku was now 20 turning 21 in only a fortnight, it was now July the 1st, Izuku had plans for how this month would go down

But the only thing that seemed strange to Izuku was that he had a meeting with someone he had no clue about, they were named Shoki. Supposedly Shoki was meeting Izuku in exactly two to three days, depending on what time it was, not that Izuku was bothered to move his scrawny body at this point.But a question went though Izuku's mind, Who is this Shoki person he was meeting?  

W/C: 500