Beginning? I think not!

My life is honestly horrible.My mother and father abuse me, and my brother because "They didn't want children." I was having a dream that a child with raven hair, pale skin and a res mouth was sitting in a garden of bluebells.I was starting to get close to her mysterious aura when a shrill voice called me. "Your Highness! Wake UP NOW!" I woke up to my handmaiden, Alexandra. "My Lady it is time for breakfast." I got up groggily while my maid pulled out a black dress. I got up and dressed myself because unlike my parents, I know how to dress myself. When my maid Rebbeca pulled out a makeup case. She put silver on my eyelids and red on my lips. Then I remembered that my parents would slap me if I didn't get my brother to hurry up. I ran down a corridor and down 3 flights of steps until I got to my brother's wing of the palace. His door was silver with a gold doorknob instead of me and my parent's doors which are gold with silver. My little brother was in his room with a toy soldier and his night clothes on. "Liam MOM AND DAD ARE GOING TO SLAP YOU IF YOU WON'T GET YOUR BUTT UP AND CHANGE." He looked at me and then looked away to dress. He was smiling as we walked down the stairs. "Miri you know what you remind me of?" "What?" I said expecting his annoying answer. "A toilet because you both stink!". I facepalmed.My brother annoys me so much! He is only 8, 6 years younger than me. I sat down when I received a slap from my mother. My mother was queen Elia. she was very pretty with blond hair and pink lips but very cruel. " You insolent child! You are so late! I and your father have been waiting for you! I also heard another loud sound from my brother's side of the table. I ignored the pain in my check as usual. I drank my tea. With rage boiling in my blood.I absolutely despised my parents. They always say "You are never good enough". I was deep in thought when my pot-bellied father started yelling." Miri you will go on our cruise to meet the prince Alex. It is time for your wedding. At least then we can get rid of you." My father King Tyron said shrilly. " Yes father" I said. Then I got a slap from my dad. "What did I tell you about calling me, FATHER!"Yes, your majesty" I said, hatred present in my voice. I hated my father most of all. To him, I'm nothing but a pawn in his chess game.One thing I have learned is you must get your pawns in order. Before you try to strike. " Liam your marriage to princess Jenna of Tironam will not commence until you turn 16 like Miri is. So, until then you will live with your betrothed bride." I hated Jenna she is my worst enemy. She is cruel and angry very often for a 6 year old. Alex was fine, we already loved each other. I haven't seen him since I was Liam's age though "Miri you must go to the tailor to get your dress." My mother said. I excused myself from the table to get to the horrid dress. My dress was a dark emerald green with a mermaid skirt I could barely walk in. My crown had 3 sharp spires that were thin and silver. And my dark brown hair was in a braid, that was wrapped in a bun at the side of my head. "It should fit tight to my skin, and tighten the corset to the point where she can barely breathe,". Mother spat out.I was so sore after the fitting my waltz lessons felt like torture. My teacher,Herr Tyler, paired me with the servant boy Ryan who is a terrible dancer. After waltzing I curled on my bed and looked out the window. I looked at the window harshly and it cracked! My eye color changes when I am angry. It also has harsh consequences. The only person that knows this is Alex and he found out by when I was angry, me accidentally splitting a hole in the wall.I covered my eye with my hand. "Not again...I can't lose it." I whispered to myself feeling salt filled tears run down my cheeks. I slept dreaming about my parents being loving and nice. The next morning after my mother forced me into my dress.I said goodbye to my young brother knowing I will never see him again. "Miri please don't leave me!" My brother screamed, hugging me and crying. "Don't worry I will come visit!" I said calmly.The boat ride was very bumpy and I threw up sometimes. My mother and father went over from their cabin and my mother slapped me. For being seasick. She started yelling in her shrill voice "You are a disgrace to this family! I am glad you will be someone else's problem." I don't know what it was. Either it was my anger or my YEARS of being mistreated. But I snapped. "I am not the DISGRACE! YOU ARE! AFTER I BECOME QUEEN I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU! Hope you are happy! All that pain you have caused me!" My voice lowered dangerously, "I will multiply it times hundreds." I saw felt my parents back away,afraid. They are completely correct. They should be afraid. They just walked away, my mother silently crying. I hated my mother and father but I will ruin them. I went my cabin to sleep. I couldn't sleep with the rocking boat. When I finally fell asleep picture of a black book with gold design and writing. I woke up with sweat down my back. When I looked around I saw a gold mirror. I almost screamed because it was shaking. Inside the mirror, there was the face of a woman that looked about 20. She had black hair, pink lips, and a high collared purple dress. Her crown had dull black points with purple gems. "My dear you might have questions but I can't answer them now. Just bring me with you to the castle. I am your mirror Just say Mirror mirror to call me." I just looked surprised as she faded away. When I looked behind the mirror I saw a black sword with red hieroglyphics. So I kept it and hid it with one of my trunks of clothes.