Don't Mess With Sherlock's Labs

Start from the beginning

     "Boys, what is goi- oh. Well, isn't this something! The great John Watson! Ticklish!" She chuckled, studying the scene in front of her. John opened his eyes at the sound of another persons voice.

     "Hello, Ms. Hudson!"

     "Good morning, Sherlock!"

     "MS. HUDSON! HEHEHEHELP!" John managed, laughing louder as Sherlock went harder.

     "Is there a reason to this?"

     "He threw away one of my labs."

     "Oh, John. You know better!" Ms. Hudson laughed, beginning to cook breakfast.

     "SHEHEHEHERLOHOHOCK! EHEHEEP!" John screamed as Sherlock nuzzled his face into John's neck.

     "Oh, this is too cute!"

     "STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHEASE!" John begged, his eyes squeezed shut as tears ran down his face.

     "Why should I?"

     "IHIHI CAHAHAN'T BREHEHEATHE!"

     "That's the point, John!"

     "IHIHIM SAHAHAHARRY! STAHAHAP!" John begged, managing to yank his arms free. Unfortunately for him, he was too weak to do anything except for shove on Sherlock's chest.

     "Wow! We've got a strong doctor!"

     "LEHEHEHEHET MEHEHE GOHOHO!"

     "Hmm... I don't really feel like it. You haven't laughed this hard in forever, John!"

     "PLEHEHEASE! MEHEHEHERCY!"

     "Well Sherlock, whatever you're going to do, make it quick. Breakfast is nearly ready!" Warned Ms. Hudson.

     "Hmm.. Oh, I know!" Sherlock said, keeping one hand steady on John's underarm and reaching back to tweak at his thigh. John screamed before falling silent, only laughing when he could manage to take a breath.

     "NONONONO SHEHEHERLOHOHO-!"

     "Hmm.. should I stop?"

     "YEHEHEHE-!"

     "Are you sure?"

     "PLEHEHEHE-!"

     "Now Sherlock, he's the doctor, but I don't think his face should be that red!" Ms. Hudson teased the poor doctor. Sherlock pouted.

    "Oh, fine. But this is continuing later." He said, removing his hands and sitting next to John on the floor. John immediately curled into a ball, giggling as the final tears fell from his face.

     "Are you okay, John?"

     "Ihi hahate y-you.." He let out, taking Sherlock's hand and sitting himself up.

     "Aww, I love you too." Sherlock teased, helping John to his seat at breakfast.

     They all ate happily, mostly talking about Ms. Hudson's plans for the day. John was very content with this, as the topic of the conversation wasn't whatever the hell just happened to him.

     Soon, they had finished. The boys cleaned up their plates and left Ms. Hudson to do her cleaning for the week. They went back upstairs, Sherlock searching for a case while John resumed his newspaper. Sherlock looked up, noticing that John was just staring at the floor.

     "John, are you alright?"

     "Mm. Just daydreaming." He said with a few blinks back to reality.

     "You sure?"

     "No, I uh... I'm sorry." John apologized, setting his paper back on the table. Sherlock got up and sat on the chair opposite from him.

     "Is that really what's bugging you?"

     John nodded sheepishly. Sherlock sighed, getting up and doing something that left John in a small state of surprise. Sherlock got up and just hugged him. Like, a genuine hug.

     "John, it's fine. I honestly find it quite cute." Sherlock chuckled. John scoffed.

     "What? My laugh?" He joked.

     "Well, that," Sherlock said, which surprised John further, "but also the fact that you don't think that I can find another liver." Sherlock said, getting up and patting John's shoulder as he went back to work in the kitchen. John chuckled at the comment.

     "Hey, Sherlock?" John called after a few minutes of quietness.

     "Yes?"

     "Are we really continuing that later?"

     There was a short silence.

     "Ah, yes. Thanks for reminding me!" Sherlock said. John could hear pounding footsteps headed for him as he bolted back down the stairs.

      "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

      "NEVER!"