Little vampires

The baby girl was named Leila and the name of the baby boy is lance.as they grew up there are vampires that are staring at lance and Leila because they both smell vampire and human.the vampires were confused if they are vampire or not.but the one vampire said I think think that they are both vampire and human they are half vampire half human.that is why they smell strange.but it is dangerous having half vampire and half human in our town!so you should stay away from this town you get that!leila and lance said why are we dangerous?the vampire said just go away!lance and Leila's parents arrived and said what is happening here! Leila said mommy daddy those vampires said that we are dangerous!

And the other vampires said are you half vampire and half human too? Larcy and Luke said no we are pure vampires ! When the Harris family went back to their home Luke said there are other vampires that are hiding I thought that I was the only vampire left because the humans took my parents and my family and I thought that all vampires weredead because of the humans killing the other vampires but they are not dead! Luke was so happy withlarvy that they can have vampire friends and everything! Luke said we do not have to hide anymore! We will defend our selves from humans killing vampires like us.but there are also half vampire and half humans out there waiting for someone like us the pure vampires want to kill half human and half vampires.but larcy and Luke said we will protect our children no matter what! They will not die like my little sister in the past days we will never give up!we will never give upin protecting our children from the pure vampires wanting to kill them we will protect them forever.