Chapter 8|captain kaos shall save the day

Kaos's p.o.v
I looked through the telescope seeing the doomraiders putting the skylanders in a cage and I see dark spyro. Oh no it's that spyro who was taking my spotlight I have to stop him. I turned the telescope around and i see dark spyro taking y/n away from them oh no she/he is trouble in that case "don't worry y/n captain kaos shall save the day!"
I climbed down my ladder and I went to get glumshanks. "Glumshanks can you go get my ship ready?" Glumshanks nods and sighs. "Sure thing sir." Glumshanks runs out of my room and he goes to get my ship ready. Dark spyro won't be taking the spotlight anymore this time captain kaos shall save the day!

As soon as Glumshanks was done he called to get me out of my room. "Coming Glumshanks!" I yelled. I ran downstairs and I was about to head out until my mother stops me. "Kaos where are you going dear?"
I gasped oh no don't tell me that Glumshanks told her that I'm going somewhere! "Oh nowhere mother heh heh." My mother sighs. "I know your lying kaos but I guess I will let you off the hook this time."

"Thanks mother." I quickly ran out of my house and I headed for my ship. As soon as I got on my ship I pulled out my little telescope to see if y/n was still there I couldn't see her so I turned the telescope and I see that dark spyro has her tied up! Oh no I need to go save her right now and the skylanders too!

I started steering my ship all the way to the Skylanders Academy. Once I got there I stopped my ship and I jumped off of it. Thanks too my new powers I can finally teleport. I snapped my fingers and I appeared right behind dark spyro. I quickly hid somewhere so dark spyro wouldn't see me. However y/n sees me she/he was about to say something but I told her/him to be quiet so I won't lose my cover. She/he nods and they stay quiet. Dark spyro however notices that she/he is acting strange.

"What are you doing y/n is someone here?"
"No of course not it was just a mouse I was just telling them to go away!"
"Hmm ok."
I laughed a little wow I didn't really think he would easily fell for that lie he really is stupid!

I snuck up behind him knocking him out easily with my dark magic. Y/n looks at me and smiles "kaos I'm so glad your here he was going to make me his and I don't want to be his!"

I smiled "I know y/n you never will be now come on let's go save spyro and the others." I untied y/n and me and her go save spyro and the others. However we had to defeat the doomraiders and for some reason it was no easy task because the doomraiders were much stronger then before.

But the good news is that I was able to help rescue  the skylanders hopefully  my father will see how useful I am and so will my mother. The skylanders thanked me and they were saying that I could probably join the team after my fathers approval I jumped up in the air happy. The skylanders consider me a friend and I don't know why but I feel happy about it! Hopefully I get to me on the team soon!