Chapter 7| The doomraiders are back

Y/n's p.o.v
I was hanging out with the rest of the gang when suddenly a message appears from my phone.
"Breaking news the doom raiders are back and they are wrecking the city!"
I gasped looking at the text and I tell the others about the doomraiders.
"skylanders this is bad we need to find out where the doomraiders are immediately!" Everyone nods understanding jet-vac's orders.  Stealth elf, pop fizz and the others got their weapons ready. "Y/n were going to the need the people who recently became skylanders can you go get them?" Spyro says smiling.

"Well of course spyro I'll go get them." I head out and go get the others.  As soon as I got them I see the doomraiders break inside. I gasped. "I need to get the others quickly!" I flew/ran back to our headquarters warning the others about the catastrophe happening outside the academy. Everyone hears my warning by quickly heading outside.

As soon as we got outside I see someone who looks like spyro. "Oh no it's him the one who took over spyro!" I gasped stepping a few steps back.

"Heheh well it's nice to you see you y/n."
I gasped even more surprised "he even knows my name to!"

Spyro steps in front of me confident. "Don't worry
Y/n I'll take care of him you go on ahead and help the others take care of the doomraiders!"

I nod and I quickly headed to were the doom raiders were.

Spyros p.o.v
I checked to make sure that y/n was fighting the doomraiders and the good news is she was. I sighed turning back to face my dark self. "Why are you here I thought I killed you!" I yelled a bit angry I couldn't believe that my dark self  made it out somehow there is now way! My dark self laughs. "I have my own ways and just so you know y/n is going to be mine!"

I started getting even more angry there was just no way he can't steal her/him away from me I won't allow it she/he is the only one who really and truly loves me for who I am and I'm not going to let him take her/him away!

"No you can't have her/him she's/he's mine and I won't let you hurt her/him!" My dad self laughs even more. "Oh yes I can once I have full control of this academy I will rule supreme!"
"No you won't I'll make sure that we defeat you once and for all!" I started attacking my dark self by shooting fire at him but he manages to dodge it really quickly it looks like he is more powerful now!

"Ha your measly attacks won't work on me I'm more powerful now you won't be able to defeat me doomraiders get up and put them all in that cage but leave y/n be."

I dodged the there grips quickly but my dark self grabs me throwing me in the cage. It's no use he has y/n now I failed her/him it's over.