Last;

It's been a year and half since me and Donghyuck dated and it's been months since we decided to broke up. We love each other but our relationship isn't healthy anymore, we still need to grow up and be mature enough.

We promised each other that when the time comes that we're mature enough to enter a relationship again and we still love each other, we can fix and continue our relationship.

"Psst Mark hyung!" Chenle called me, I saw Jisung beside hime while holding his hands. Buti pa sila.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Sunduin mo daw si Donghyuck hyung sa bus stop" Chenle answered, I saw Jisung staring at him. The guy is so damn whipped. I hope they'll end up together and stay with each other until lifetime.

"Okay, where's the three?" asking where's Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin. Those three are still in a complicated relationship.

"May date ata haha jk, may tinatapos silang project"

"Oh, sige alis na ako bye" I waved them goodbye.

Donghyuck and I are still friends, walang nagbago. People often think that we are still together. Well, I miss being with him. I still love him and I think he's the guy I want to spend my life with.

I always fetch him at the bus stop and walk him home. That's our routine everyday. He actually doesn't want me to walk him home everyday but I want to.

"Let's go?" I asked him and flashed a smile as soon as I saw him.

"Bili muna tayo ng ice cream" he really loves Ice cream. After buying ice cream ay naglakad na kami.

We walked together, I held his hands and smiled at him. I missed this, I miss us.

"Hyuck, I still love you." he looked at me.

"I know at mahal din kita"

"I want to be your boyfriend...again"

"If you want edi ligawan mo ako, duh! Hindi na ako marupok ngayon tulad noon. Medyo nalang haha" I watched him laugh, he's so cute.

We reached his house and I stopped infront of the gate.

"sabi sayo di mo na ako kailangan ihatid lagi sa bahay, alam kong medyo malapit lang bahay niyo dito pero hindi mo na kailangan gawin to"

"I'll walk you home because I love you and I wish I could also be with you as we continue to walk to our own home"

"You're my home, Mark hyung at gusto kong makasama ka habang buhay"

I kissed his forehead as I whispered I love you.

END

---------------
Thank you so much for reading my MarckHyuck Fanfic. Forgive me for some typographical and grammatical errors. Love you 💚