Chapter 1: Dreams

I'm in a dark hallway. The only light is ahead of me. I don't know how I got here but all I know is that I need to get out. I  start to walk towards the door in front of me but it seems to be far away. I break out into a run, but I can never seem to reach the door. I hear a laugh behind me and realize I'm not alone. There is a dark figure standing with there arms crossed over there chest. I can't see his face very well which scares me. I start to run again, run away from him.

     "There is no point in running." he exclaimed. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

     I paid no attention to him and ran faster.

     I suddenly fell flat on my face as if someone had pushed me from behind. I let out a scream as I feel. I lay on the floor trying to catch my breath. To make matters worse the lights started to flicker on and off. Suddenly a strong hand grabbed my ankle and dragged me down the hallway. I started to scream in panic and I even tried kicking. The man just simply lauged. I could hear the venom dripping from his laugh.

     I started to panic and tried to grab on to something but there was nothing to grab hold of. The walls were smooth as marble as was the floor. My vision stared to blur due to the tears forming in my eyes. I  refused to cry in front of him though. I didn't want him to know I was scared shitless.  

     Suddenly the pain in my ankle stopped and I was no longer being dragged. I rolled over and realized I was alone. Where did he go? My body was pumping with adreniline and told me to run but I couldn't. I walked around in a cirlce slowly taking in my surroundings. Then all of a sudden I was thrown with full force against the wall. The lights went out and I started to cry.

     "Wh-what do you wa-want?" I asked through sobs.

     "I want to play a game."

     I woke up in a cold sweat from my alarm. My heart beatting a million miles an hour. 'It was just a dream' I kept telling my self. 'Just a dream' But why did it feel so real? I just shock my head and dragged myself out of bed and walked to the mirror. I looked like a mess. My blonde hair was all ratty and needed to be brushed. My eyes were all bloodshout and I had terrible baggs under my eyes.

     "This is going to be a long day." I muttered to myeslf.