Chapter Nineteen : Wedding Of The Year

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Your Royal Highness, I must say it has been an honour to work on your dress. I do hope you love your dress." The designer said.

"Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication these past couple of months. The dress is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have imagined a better dress. Hopefully, my coronation dress is just as beautiful as my wedding dress." Cèline smiled.

The designer and her assistant left and I went back to get my hair and make up done while eating some fruits.

It took about an hour for hair and half an hour for makeup. The moment that was done the crowd of the professional style team were rushed away and my female family members to enter.

"You look beautiful." Kate smiled.

"Thank you." Cèline said.

"You look amazing, Cèline." Meghan said.

"Thank you, so, How does it look out there?" Cèline asked.

"Like the wedding of the year." Meghan answered.

-

The dress had been difficult to put on. The fabric was heavy and there was so much of it.

"Come it's time to put on the tiara." Ellie said.

Camilla had the honor of helping Cèline with her tiara. The tiara chosen for Cèline's big day was the Fife Tiara. The Fife Tiara first belonged to Princess Louise of Wales, the oldest daughter of King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra. When she married the Earl of Fife in 1889, she received quite a waterfall of sparkling presents; this stunning tiara with pear-shaped diamonds hanging freely in a diamond framework, topped with more pear-shaped diamonds alternating with round diamonds, was among them. It is thought to be the work of Parisian jeweler Oscar Massin. The Fife tiara was a popular choice as matched the style of Cèline's dress.

Kate and Meghan helped with the veil. Within in minutes Cèline was done and put on her shoes before she had to face her father and bridal party.

"You look beautiful, Cèline." Charles said giving his only daughter a hug.

"Thank you, Pa." Cèline said trying to stop herself from crying.

"Cèline, You have only 20 minutes before you have to leave." Ellie whispered.

"Okay." Cèline said as she watched her sisters in law and stepmother leave with the bridal party. Charles and Cèline were the two left in the room.

"Your grandmother told me what Demarco suggested about us being able to come see and even having a residence here." Charles said.

"Oh." Cèline said.

"We have agreed and after you return from your honeymoon, we will come and see you." Charles said.

"Really?" Cèline asked.

"Yes." Charles replied.

Cèline smiled and hugged her father.

"I love you, Pa." She said.

"I love you too, Cèline. Your mother would be so proud of the woman you have become." He said.

"I know." She said.

"Let's go get you married." He said.

"Okay." Cèline said giggling.

-

Cèline was helped into the roll royce phantom, she caught the sight of the crowds around the palace. The screams had shocked her and she waved to the crowds causing them to get louder.

My King ↡ British Royal Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें