THREE | FORSYTHE

Tuesday, September 29th

8:58

After an all nighter with Alice Smith, FP had trouble waking up for school on Tuesday morning. His dad had banged on his door, yelling at his son to wake up and FP almost didn't hear him. He was that tired. Not because Alice had worn him off in bed - he had an excellent stamina. It's just that with school, football practice/games and working a Pop's, keeping a regular sleeping schedule wasn't easy. Now that he had to up his grades, it was going to get tougher.

FP sat down behind his Math class's desk, rubbing his face with his hands in hope to wash his fatigue away. The bags under his eyes were darker than yesterday but they've seen worse.

''You look like hell, man. Did you have any sleep last night?'' Fred said, taking a seat next to him.

''Thanks, Andrews. You look good too.''

Fred glanced at his best friend again and pulled his eyebrows. It was hard to believe FP Jones was a ladies man with this appearance. His hair were unruly and although his white tee shirt was covered by his heavy, yellow and blue varsity jacket, Fred knew it came from FP's bedroom floor and not his dresser. Oh FP...

''Are you in tonight?''

''Yeah. Five to closure.''

Fred raised an eyebrow. ''You think you're gonna hold up?''

With a snort and an eye roll from FP as response, Fred dropped the subject.

.

12:21

FP walked down the aisles of the library, checking the numbers until he found the aisle 224. He had been drinking water from the fountain when a hand hovered the back of his jeans, squeezing once through the fabric, when an invitation to aisle 224 in ten minutes was purred into his ear. FP's lips had turned into a smirk, recognizing Alice's perfume and soft voice.

To the teenager's surprise, the library wasn't vacant during lunch hour. Students occupied the seats, books set on the tables right next to their lunch. The librarian had smiled at FP as he had walked through the doors and he politely returned it.

221.

222.

223.

224.

A smug smirk curled on FP's lips when he saw the biker blonde waiting for him at the end of the historical aisle, red and black mesh shirt giving him a good view of her bra. Her leather jacket was on the floor right next to her bag, a pack of smokes threatening to spill from the pocket. Alice made eye contact with the Bulldog and bit down her bottom lip seductively. ''Took you long enough,'' she pointed.

''I've never been here before.''

''I don't come here often either. It's not really my scene.'' FP crossed the distance between them, joining Alice at the end of the aisle. ''But, I'll let you on a little secret: 224 is my favorite.''

FP plucked a book from the shelves, reading the cover and huffed amusedly. ''Historical politics?'' he asked with an arched eyebrow.

Instead of replying, Alice grabbed him by the collar of his tee shirt and pulled him closer, crashing their lips together. FP kissed back, one of his hands coming on her lower back, pressing her against him while his other snaked up on Alice's side, feeling her skin under the thin top. Her dark painted nails curled into his tee shirt, grazing at his chest before let go of it.

FP moved his lips lower and grabbed her leather clad thigh as he kissed her neck, a soft moan leaving her lips, right before capturing them in a kiss.