Chapter 1 - The Beginning

JANAY POV

"STOP, STOP PLEASE STOOOOOOOP " I kicked and screamed trying to get out of his grip

"Janay shut the fuck up before yo mama hear" Mitchell whispered - yelled through clenched teeth

Mitchell is my mother's husband of 10 years. He's been raping me for five. I tried to tell but it seems as if he's always by my mother. But tonight this bitch ass nigga gone get it. My mother just got off work and is down stairs.sleeping but I'm gonna be heard tonight. If she don't here me, I have my phone on the dresser recording everything.

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaa Mamaaaaa, Maaaa " I screamed from the top of my lungs trying to fight him off.

"Shut the fuck up bitch " He slapped me so fucking hard I thought my face fell off.

"Maaaaaaaaa " I screamed again.

"Oh you think I'm playing? " He pick me up and threw me into the wall and started kicking the Fuck outta me.

"Get the Fuck off my baby!!!!!!! " I heard my mama yell

When he finally stopped it felt like I was dying. I couldn't feel my body yet everything hurted . I started coughing up blood and my vision began to get blurry. Oh God.... I'm dying.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up in this unfamiliar room. It was white. Well... the ceiling was. I tried to sit up but everything hurted like a bitch . I looked down and seen I was in hospital clothes .

Waiit... Why the hell am I doing here? I tried to remember all the events that happened to me but I can't recall.. Dammit wtf happened???

Oh Yeah, That bitch ass nigga tried to rape me again. I tried to sit up one more time ignoring the excruciating pain. When I finally sat up I seen my Girl Bestfriend Kari in a chair sleep and my mama at the edge of the bed.

"Mama" I whispered and tapped her shoulder. She started stirring around and then looked up.

"Baby, your alright " My mama looked at me crying.

"Yeah , ma in good... what exactly happened? "

"Baby I ... I... I Don't know I just walked in on him kicking you really hard. Do you remember anything? " She asked trying hard not to cry.

"No, Nothing really but ma I have to tell you something " I wanted to tell her now before I lost my courage.

"Baby, you can tell me anything " Her beautiful grey eyes looked convincing but I'm unsure if shell believe me.

"Mama... Mitchell... He ----- " I got cut off because the nurse walked in. I guess now's not the time to tell her.

"Aww, Hi Ms.Williams How are you? " This nurse who looked to be Italian with pretty long hair asked.

"I'm fine, My stomach just hurt really bad " This shit feels like I got hit by a damn truck.

"That's understandable, You took multiple blows to your stomach.. I'm sorry them people did that to you " People? WTF!?

"What do you mean by PEOPLE " I said making sure people was heard

"Yes, Your mother told the police you've gotten jumped by multiple girls and even a guy on your way home from a friends house. It's understandable you dont remember "

I looked at her with disbelief & them my mama with the "What The Fuck" face. Then the nurse continued talking " Well none of your bones are broken or anything . We took a couple more tests and if everything come out well you'll be able to go home later this evening " I just nodded and she walked out the room.

----------------------------------------------------------

Excuse my mistakes

How did I do?

Did you guys like it?.

Should I continue?

Or I should leave writing alone?