Ep. 2 Fight (Part 2)

Episode 2 - Feeling about the show and a FIGHT?!

All the girls are formed to groups and is placed in their rooms.

Xing POV:

So far, the girls seems nice. BB and Ellie is getting along with me. Ivy, the britch, and KS are like already friends. Larah is still unknown. Teddy is cool, although she is a bit weird.

The staffs told us that we can go to our rooms and unpack. Of course, we have to pair up. Luckily Ellie and BB is with me, the only 3 people group.

When we got to our rooms, we see cameras at every angle, except the bathroom. Nobody want us to take a number two or shit right?

Anyway, our package is already send to the rooms. Everyone only bought a bag since it is only a 3 day trip.

"Woah, look at the cameras!," BB gasp. We looks around to see every camera that is placed. Eventhough there isn't a camera man, it still feels being watched.

"I'll go take a bath," Ellie said with her pajamas in her hands.

"Yeah sure, I'll go next," BB answers. Ellie close the doors and left with BB and I. The awkward moment comes.

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

We speaks at the sametime. We both look at eachother and laugh.

Teddy POV:

The girls seems weird by my looks. This is my style and I want them to accepts it. If they don't, then we can't be friends. I'm paired up with this LV bag girl, Ivy. Worse. Person. To. Pair. Up. With.

"Uhh...do you mind to move your things to the closet or something?," she points at my luggage. She looks at like I'm a piece of dirt.

"Girl, we need to get something straight! I can put my things wherever I want," I talk back. She look mad by my words. I point at her things,"Also, get your shit away too."

"You-," she opens her mouth and nothing comes out.

I hate girls like them: acting weak to get attention. Sometimes i want to punch their faces and left them bruised.

"Okay Miss, I gotta go take a shower," I take my things and went in the bathroom.

KS POV:

I can't believe Ivy is here too! We use to live in the same circle, where money is our logo. What if she founds out my current state?!

"Um, Larah, you seems to like books," I try to open a topic. Larah finally looks up from her books.

"Yeah," her eyes back to the pages. She seems nice, but somehow she seems to hide herself. Thinking about this journey makes sick. It is only the first day and I'm already tired.

All the girls got some rest. Then, they gather for dinner.

Xing POV:

After shower, we all take a nap or did our own things. The staffs send us a text telling us to gather here for dinner. Of course, all the girls are here too.

"The food look nice!," I said. In front of me is pizza, spaghetti, sodas, and fried chicken.

All the girls sit down and look at eachother. In front of the table and us are cameras and people. So we are eating in front of many people. Nobody want to start first, so we just look at eachother.

"Let's cheer for our first meeting!," BB as the mood maker starts. We all raise our glass of soda and cheers.

"After this, we will live together, so let's get to know eachother," Ellie said.

"Ne!," Teddy agrees. Teddy seems outgoing and straightforward. The atmosphere got a lot more comfortable, and everyone start eating.

Everyone is just having a good time until Larah speaks up,"Why did you guys decide to enter this show?"

My smile froze and my hands stop moving. It is a serious topic and I don't want to tell anyone yet.

"Sorry, if it is...a bit uncomfortable," Larah said after seeing our reaction.

I quickly try to make the atmosphere turn back to normal," who will say no for $100,000!" All of us laughed and agrees.

-MC Comes In-
"Hey everyone!" The MC waves at the girls as she walks in. "So today is our first night before the game will start. Today you will get to know more about eachother and of course the boys!"
~MusicPlays~
The boy walk in a line coming out from the door. The girls stare at the door opens.
"Welcome our boy team!!!" The MC cheer.

Ivy POV:
The boys walk in one by one. Of course, they are all looking. The girls are seated on one side of the table while the guys sat on the other side. We look at each other and scanning eachother. My attention goes right in front of me: JR. He is totally my type of guy, except I'm here to play a game.
"Now before we even start this party, we will give each one of you a number. Remember, once your number is found out and announced publically, you will be eliminated!" The MC's grabs my attention.
Then, we are called one by one into a room. While it happened, none of us talked. This is probably the most boring or dead party ever!
________________________
Part 2 coming soon! Sorry for the long waiting! Follow, comment, and vote!