Paparazzi

Words count: 347
Warnings: none

Your P.O.V

Today, Ruby and I were going to hang out with eachother. We were going to go shopping and have a lunch date. For those of you who don't know, Ruby and I have been dating for 3 months. Next week would be our 4 month anniversary. My phone lit up letting me know someone was calling me.

"Hey babe." Ruby said as I answered.

"Hey Rubes." I replied.

"I'm outside waiting for you." She said.

"Alright babe. See you in like 5 minutes."

"Okay baby. I love you."

"Love you too." I said, then ended the call.

I grabbed my purse and put on my shoes, then headed out to Ruby's car. I gave her a quick peck on the lips, before she started driving. Once we got to our destination, we got out. We went into the store and spent about an hour in there. I bought some new pants, a couple of bras and underwear, as well as some lingerie. I insisted on paying for it, but Ruby already was pulling out her credit card

"You don't have to." I said.

"But I want to." She replied back.

"But-,"

"No buts. I'm paying for you babe." She said, cutting me off and giving me a peck on the lips.

Once we were done, we headed out, but were instantly bombarded by cameras and mics being shoved into our faces. It was paparazzi.

"Ruby, who is this person you're with?" I heard one pap say. Ruby and I never were seen in public together that much, so it was understandable why he was questioning Ruby about me.

"Any new movies soon?" "When are you going back to Australia?" "Are you two dating?" and "Can you give me your opinion on the new Pitch Perfect movie?" were just some of the questions Ruby was being asked.

Ruby and I pushed our way through the paparazzi. Ruby ignored all the questions she was asked. We got to the car, and quickly got in. She turned her face to me and gave me a peck on the lips before driving home.