She meets your family

Word count: 254
Warnings: rejection because of sexuality
~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N P.O.V

Today, my girlfriend was meeting my family. My girlfriend is Ruby Rose. She's freaking out right now. She is meeting my family for the first time in an hour. "Babe I'm scared. What if they don't like me." She would keep asking me. "They'll like you Rubes. Just be you." We left our house and our 3 dogs (which were hers, but I considered them mine too.) We got in her car and drove to my parents house.

-Time skip-

We arrived at my parents  house. The whole car ride, Ruby was shaking and nervous. Her hands were sweating and she was  freaking out. I took her hands in mine and said, "Babe calm down. It'll be alright." I kissed her as a sign of reassurance. We walked to the front door to be greater by my parents.

-Time skip-

We were having dinner right now. So far, my mom has accepted Ruby for dating me and being an out lesbian to the family. However, my dad took it a different way. He said Ruby was a disgrace in this world because she was a lesbian. Before he could say any more, I grabbed Ruby's hands and left the house without saying a goodbye to my family. 

"I'm sorry about my dad. Ignore him. I love you and my mom loves you. Don't worry about what he said. It's just you and me." And with that, I kissed her and we drove back home, and well, you know what happens next. ;)