Surprise!! :)

Cameron's POV

I was released from the hospital today, for some reason harry was acting all weird. Lou says its because he is on his man period. The doc wants me to rest in bed all week, and it sucks.

I'm on the first day of bed rest my only entertainment is Wattpad and TV. Occasionally someone would come upstairs and talk to me but not very often... Louis came running up the stairs and threw magazines on me. ''cameron! Cameron! Guess Whot!'' he squealed, ''what Lou?'' I moaned. ''a new issue if teen vogue came in!'' Lou sat beside me waving the magazine in my face. ''OMG! We have to take the bff quiz!!'' I squealed snatching the magazine out of his hand. ''totally!!'' he giggled.

We passed the quiz, which was odd considering we met a few days ago. ''Lou, you'll never guess who I saw at the fair!'' he bounced ''was it Santa!?'' I playfully hit his shoulder ''no you goof! I met your sister!'' For once Louis was speechless ''you saw ma sister?'' my head bobbed ''yep she's funny, why didn't you tell me about her?'' He grabbed the magazines and left. Maybe he's on his man period too. Days passed but no one came to chat with me, until my last day. I left my window open before going to bed, a loud crash woke me up. Immediately I peered over the side of my bed, Emma was laying flat on the floor she looked up ''oh hi cam! Cool floor.''

''Emma what the heck are you doing here?''I held in my laugh, and helped her up. '' I heard you were on bed rest so I decided to drop in.... literally sorry bout the window.'' she hung her head.

''its ok your special.'' we both busted up laughing. ''shhh they might hear us!'' Emma whispered. My laughing stopped abruptly ''you could've used the door, its never locked.'' I whispered. She face fived herself ''me bob me sorry.'' I hugged her ''its ok.''

''the boys can't know I'm here.'' she said, ''why? Is everything okay?'' I asked. Emma nodded ''man I haven't seen this place in forever. I lived here when I was younger, until I was taken away.'' Her eyes began to water ''please tell me more, I mean if you want to.'' I laid my hand on the bed and motioned for her to sit. ''i was playing outside when suddenly a stranger picked me up and carried me away. I haven't seen Lou since, don't tell him I here I want to surprise him.'' I nodded and pinky sweared that I wouldn't tell.

She drifted off to sleep in my bed, I rolled my eyes at her and slept on the floor. Sunshine shot into my room and got me right in the eyes ''the light it burns!'' The boys ran upstairs I know because there steps are so freakin loud. Ugh..... I pulled Emma on to the floor and rolled her under the bed. ''oww crap!'' Emma's feet were sticking out and I tripped.

Thank God I didn't rip my stitches, ''you know cam I think you look better at this angle.'' Niall joked I rolled my eyes at him ''gee thanks now can you help me up please?'' He pulled me up

And I pushed all the boys out of the room except Lou. ''am I in trouble?'' he asked ''just sit Lou.'' I scowled. Louis obeyed and sat by me ''is it that time of the month because I think this is more of a harry topic.'' I slapped his arm ''umm ew and no.'' Emma snuck up behind him.

''look Lou a flying carrot!'' I called and pointed towards the window. ''whe-'' he was cut off when Emma tackled him. They looked into each others eyes, tears dropped from their eyes. So I left as soon as I could, tears and I don't mix well...... All the guys were sitting in the hall with puzzled faces, ''sorry boys,thanks for stopping by.'' I headed down the hall when harry stopped me ''i believe I deserve a sorry kiss.''i rolled my eyes at his puckered lips,kissed my hand and slapped his cheek. (On his face not his bum, )

He pouted and strutted away, silly man child. Niall gave me a note from my dad it said

Dear, Cammy and Jordy

Mom and I are going on a business trip for a few months .please behave yourself while we are gone. Keep the boys out of trouble,

Love you guys.

Sincerely,

Dad

Umm I have to keep five boys my age out of trouble, this is gonna be interesting.... Emma and Lou came down , they both had tear stains on their faces. Awww you JERKS now I'm gonna cry. They hugged me, and I hugged them that's when the waterworks came on. We were all in a crying huddle, harry stepped into the room. ''umm what did I just walk into?'' he asked cautiously. Emma turned around and saw harry ''emma?'' he smiled ''harry'' she grumbled.

He went to hug her and she kneed his crotch ''whut was that forrr?'' he said ''just felt like it.'' she laughed.

Emma's POV

It felt good to see my brother again, its been years. Meeting cameron was cool too except when she rolled me under the bed. That was just awkward oh well, special peeps make special friends. A girl walked down the stairs she looked kind of like cameron, she walked past me that really ticked me off. She finally noticed me when she looked up from her cereal bowl,''sup?'' I looked at her half angry half happy the only words that came out of my mouth were ''me bob. Me special.'' she gave me a what the frik look then said ''cool I'm Leroy.''

''sorry about that Emma 'Leroy' is my sister Jordan.'' cameron folded her arms and glared at Jordan. ''its ok, '' I grinned, sorry but how do you reply to that? I grabbed an apple and took a bite, my bite stopped in my throat. People were hitting me to get the chunk out, the apple flew out and landed on zayns head. He didn't even notice, so we just didn't tell him... muahahaha!

They day ended in a wild way, we had a double party for Cameron's recovery and the tomlinson reunion. Harry fell asleep with his head in the toilet, Louis was on the table, Liam was in his turtle tank, Zayn was upside down on the couch along with Niall. Cameron, Jordan, and I were snapping pictures for twitter.

Aaaah yea its good to be home........