"She looks hotter now than last night."One guy laughed looking me up and down.

"Eyes off Za!"Nicole scoffed grabbing a cup.

"Its true nicki, I mean we were high as a kite, we would of thought you looked hot."The guy I didn't know yet laughed.

Za high fived him.

"I look better than any girls you have hooked up with Khalil. So put your dick back in your pants, because your not impressing anyone."Nicole spat.

I giggled.

"Oh bro she burned you bad."Za laughed.

"Shut up Za!"Khalil stuffed his mouth with froasted flakes.

"Your pretty tuff."I whispered too her.

"Yeah if you have been around this ever since you were 15 then it kinda becomes you."She explained.

"I am only scared of one person, but I don't like showing it."She said.

"Who?"I asked.

The guys left the kitchen,and Nicole looked at me.

"I'm just saying you don't wanna be with Jason, He is very bad,and to be honest he scares me to death. I hide it ,yeah but sometimes I can't."She said.

"God sometimes he such a two faced prick,and all I want to do is shoot him in his damn face,and ugh i can't because-"

"Whatcha ladies talking about."I heard Jason's deep voice boom threw the kitchen.

Nicole dropped the cup,and picked it up quickly.

She obviously got scared of him then.

I saw he was still in his underwear.

He sent me a wink,and I fastly turned my head away.

"McCann why don't you put clothes on"Nicole scoffed loudly.

He gave her no emotion.

"Why don't you go fucking work like the others are!"He poured the milk into his cereal.

"And don't steal Brook from me again!"He growled plopping himself in his seat.

Nicole stormed out without another word.

"I know she hates me,I know she is scared of me."He gulped his bite and looked at me.

"I know about everyone in this house... I know there stories,there fears,there certain likes/dislikes and OCD'S."He said.

I stood there awkwardly.

"I know everyone in this house, except you."He said.

"I don't really like talking about myself."I said looking into his carmel brown orbs.

"I don't either."He chuckled.

"Look where I'm going with this is, you and I are going out tonight."He said eating more.

My eyes widen.

I stood there untill he was done eating.

He put his hands on either side of me, and put his dish in the sink behind me.

He stood infront of me , and smiled.

"Do I have a say in this event."I asked.