"Baby stop crying you only have a few more days." He Rubbed My Back Whispering Comforting Words In My Ear. "What can I do to make you feel better?"

"Give me some Vitamin D." I️ Sucked Up My Tears Real Fast And Looked At Jay.

"Vitamin D? You wanna get vitamins to make you feel better?" He Looked Confused.

"No Joe, I️ want fucking dick duh dumbass." I Shook My Head In Disappointment.

Any Guy Would Have Wanted To Fuck By Now. It's Been 6 Months Since We've Met And By Now He Should've Gotten The Memo.

"Come on let's go shawty cause I don't know who you talking to like that." He Grabbed My Hand And We Walked Back To Our Villa.

"Jay calm down I'm just trying to tell you something damn." I️ Rolled My Eyes.

"Tell me what Beyoncé?" You Could Tell He Was Pissed But Who Cared? Not Me.

"Nigga to come fuck this pussy up. That's all I wanted to say." A Few People Looked As We Passed By Them.

"Beyoncé you are.. one of a kind." He Shook His Head.

I Know. That's Why God Created Me For A Special Purpose🤪

| Tristan POV |

"Mom cause you know that's not fair

"Mom cause you know that's not fair. How you gone let Leon come see Layla. You know Bey doesn't approve of that."

"Exactly and now when Bey goes off on her ass I'm not saying anything. Mom this man was basically trying to take everything from Beyoncé." Solange Said.

"This child needs to see her damn father. What sense does it make to let another guy see someone else's baby?" Mom Looked At Us.

"Cause maybe the other guy is actually doing for someone else's child. Do you think Bey would actually let Layla around Jay if she didn't trust him?"

"Come on Tina, you've been doing good now you let Squidward anoint your little head." Solo Walked Off Cursing Lowly.

"I️ just don't want Layla to forget about her biological father. Bey and Leon have been through so damn much for them to just say forget their family."

"I️ know mom but you have to let them settle that. That's none of our business." We Hugged For A Second Before She Walked Off Going To Fix Dinner.

Me Being On My Own Is Pretty Hard, Especially Since There's A Baby On The Way. Even With Everything Going On With Mom And Dad, He Still Sends Me Money. For School And Any Other Things I Need.

He Doesn't Believe In Sex Before Marriage And If I Tell I Knocked Somebody's Daughter Up, He'd Knock Me Up My Damn Self. I Just Hope My Mom Meets Somebody Worth A Time And Actually Loves Her For Her.

Cause My Dad Surely Don't And I'm Doing My Best In Not Following In His Footsteps.

Beyoncé Moans Mixed With Jay's Hissing And Grunting Filled The Room, As He Snatched His Soul Out Of His Body

Beyoncé Moans Mixed With Jay's Hissing And Grunting Filled The Room, As He Snatched His Soul Out Of His Body. With Only One Round In They Were Both Sweaty And Exhausted, They Were Both Ready For More.

Of Course She Was The First One To Cum But She Had Made Him Cum 2 Times. The Way She Rotated Her Hips On His Dick Made Him Get A Little Happy Which Would Eventually Lead T His 3rd Orgasm.

"Shit BB." Beyoncé Flipped Her Hair To The Side While Biting Down On Her Lip. Jay Gripped Her Waist As She Started Sucking On Her.

He Gripped Of Handful Of Her And Smacked It Making Bey's Head Fall Back In Pleasure Soon She'd Be Next For An Orgasm.

"Fuck Jayy."

"That's not my name, you should've known my name by now. What is it?" He Gripped Her Neck And Smashed His Lips Onto Hers.

"Daddy...daddy! Shit you are my motherfucking daddy." She Moaned Feeling Him Hit Against Her Spot Making Her Juices Fly Everywhere.

Jay Flipped Her Over So He Could Hit It From The Back After She Came Down From Her. Bey's Head Was In The Pillow She Was So Sore But It Was No Turning Back. He Held Her Arms Back And Watched Her Ass Slightly Toot Up.

He Slid Right Inside Of Her. "My God." Her Ass Jiggled With Each Stroke He Gave, Beyoncé Thanked God For Helping Her Gain The Body She Had But Sometimes It Was A Lot Of Work Especially When Exercising.

"Mm you feel so good daddy." Bey Moaned But Jay Started Pounding Into Her Making Her Yell Out, She Was Starting To Run Away.

"You want the vitamin D take your damn vitamins and shut up!" He Gripped Her Waist To Hold Her In One Specific Place.

"I can't! You aren't no damn ordinary vitamin! Pepsi bottle sized ass FUCK!" She Put Her Face In The Pillows Trying To Mask Out Her Screams.

Jay Felt Himself Coming Close. "Fuck baby! It feels so good, please don't stop!" The Tears Rolled Down Her Face And Before Jay Knew He Released Inside Of Her.

He Pulled Out Letting The Rest Of His Seeds Onto Her Ass, They Both Collapsed Breathing Out Heavily. "Jay promise not to leave me, whatever problems we face we're going to face them together."

"Always and forever baby girl I gotchu. We ON The Run Together." He Kissed Her Sweaty Forehead.

I used to bag girls like Birkin bags ,Now I bag B
____________________________

I used to bag girls like Birkin bags ,Now I bag B____________________________

What Y'all Thinking About This Chapter?😛