.four

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▍CHAPTER FOUR

"Your highness, I ⚊ I need to stay here," replied the little boy in rags as he lowered his head, fidgeting his chubby fingers.

"Why?" King Seokjin asked as he gripped on Taehyung's hand tightened.

"Just go, your highness. I will be safe here," he replied, a comforting smile slowly formed on his lips.

"B-But ⚊,"

"I insist, your highness."

With heavy hearts, the royalties' exited the room and went to the nearest train station, hoping they could escape.

But luck wasn't on their side, the train was already moving, preparing for its depart.

Due to their fast reflexes, King Namjoon and King Seokjin managed to hopped on the moving train, with the help of some concerned citizens of course.

But the prince didn't make it.

The Queen and King desperately tried to reach for their son's tiny frail hands. Tears forming on their eyes as extreme worry rushed on their system.

"Daddy! Father!" cried the little prince, reaching his hand more as he fastened his pace. His short legs started running.

"Baby, hold on ⚊,"

In a split of a second, their fingers collided, sending unexplainable sparks on their body with a glimpse of hope trailing down their irises, grabbing it triumphantly with full force.

But it was useless. It didn't last long.

In a blink of an eye, the chugging of the train got more louder, filling their eardrums as they both let go of each other's hands.

"No!" Both of them desperately cried as they tried hopping off the train, risking their own life as the train's pace fastened yet some concerned civilians stopped them as they both screamed in agony.

Stumbling on the railings, the prince accidentally bumped his head. Hard. As it bleed, staining the metal rails with crimson red.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅