3

A/n: I'm spreading myself thin..

♡♡♡

The fact that Mark agreed to this, just proves how easily influenced he is.

Here he was sitting on a table in the café, waiting for the boy to pass by.

□: Mark. What are you still doing here?

Mark turned to the voice of his boss or more like the café manager.

MK: Taeyong asked me to do something for him.

□: Tell Taeyong to stop bossing you around like that.

MK: You already know how he is Johnny.

Johnny is one of Taeyong's closest friends. He was actually one of his roommates before he moved in with Mark and Jeno.

JY: Well, you think Taeyong is bossy, try living with Ten.

MK: It's inevitable, he's your boyfriend after all.

JY: Well, Taeyong is like your second mom, so that's inevitable as well.

MK: Yeah, but I think this one takes the prize. I don't even know why I'm doing this.

Johnny sat down infront of Mark.

JY: What is he making you do?

MK: He wants me to follow this kid.

JY: Kid?

MK: Well he's not really a kid.. more like- He's actually Jeno's age.

JY: What does Taeyong want with a kid that young. Don't tell me he-

MK: No way. He's not interested. He's just curious about where the kid's going.

JY: Why?

MK: He's our neighbor, and to be a little honest, I'm kind of curious too.

JY: Why? What does he do?

MK: It's not, what does he do? It's more like, how does he live? He's honestly going through hell.

JY: And he's Jeno's age?

MK: Yeah.

Johnny let out a deep sigh.

JY: The world is pretty messed up, so I'm not surprised.

Johnny got up and gave Mark a friendly grin.

JY: Good luck stalking.

He winked and walked away.

MK: Don't tell it how it is.

Right then the said boy walked passed the café. Looking straight ahead, not giving a damn at the stares people were giving him. And let's be honest, he was beautiful, his skin was glowing and his eyes could pierce right through your mind, like if they could see all your secrets. [A/n: my words not Mark's.]

Mark got up, sending Johnny a goodbye, and walked out the door.

Mark made sure to keep enough distance, he wanted to be able to keep up, but at the same time not be found out.

_____

Honestly, Mark has been walking for almost an hour.

The boy literally should have just taken a bus, why does he walk everywhere. He's been moving non-stop.

It's not that Mark was tired, he was bored. To think, he could have been home by now watching Netflix or playing a video game.

Taeyong better pay him back for all the time he's wasted.