Chapter 1

Thanks for 11 reads guys..even though I haven't started the story yet but..ya! thanks!

-Julie❤️

**cameron's P.O.V**

"Dear Cameron,

Hey! my name is Monica Watson. I am 17 years old and I just wanted to say that your amazing! I decided to write this letter because I saw all the hate comments to I'm hoping this letter will cheer you up. if you ever feel alone.. here's my number..

632-987-9741

Hope you get the chance to read this!

-Monica" I read out loud so the camera could hear it.

"Alright guys that's all for this video make sure to follow me on vine, twitta, and Instagram at camerondallas for all i'll have the links below. make sure to give this video a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe! thanks guys see ya!" I turned off the camera and starred at the letter from Monica for a while and decided to call her.

I typed in the phone number into my iPhone and heard it ringing. I'm really hoping she answers. her letter was just so different from the rest.

"Hello?" I heard a feminine voice

"Hi is this Monica?" i ask

"Ya who's this?" she asks

"Cameron Dallas. I just wanted to let you know I got your letter. your uh really sweet." why was I getting nervous?!

"Oh hey! what's up?" she asks. That was weird. There was no 'omg Cameron' or 'no way!' Just ' hey what's up?' WHAT?!

"Uh nothing much just talking to you." I say

"Oh cool." she says calmly

"Ya I'm just chillin' at my house in Cali." i say putting my feet up on my desk.

"Oh really? is it hot there?" she asks

"Uh ya..i guess. I'm guessing you don't live in California?" I say

"Ya I live in Virginia." she says. I kinda get a little upset. I really wanted to meet her. wait, what's going on with me?! I hardly know her!

"Aw. I wish I could meet you." did I seriously just say that?!

"Ya! me too! When you fly into Virginia..call me!" she says

"I will" I say

"Well I gotta go my parents wanna talk to me." she says

"Oh okay i'll text you later! Bye Monica!" I say

"Bye Cameron." she hangs up and so do I.

I'm starting to think I've developed feelings for this girl who I hardly know. what?!?!

I look outside to see the 'for sale' sign on my neighbours lawn has changed to 'sold'. I wish it could be Monica. but probably not. she would've told me. great. I might be another obsessed fan. it's not that I don't like my fans but I just wish I could have my privacy sometimes you know?

**Monica's P.O.V**

I was on the phone with Cameron Dallas..

I. was. on. the. phone. with. Cameron. Dallas.

That's something you don't hear everyday.

"Monica honey! could you come down? me and your father have something very important to tell you!" I heard my mom call out for me. I told Cameron I had to go, hung up the phone, and went down to see both my parents sitting at opposite sides of the table leaving me at the head. I sit down and my dad hands me papers.

"What's this.." i ask nervously

"We're moving" my mom said softly

"When where who how?" i ask

"Leaving tomorrow. everything's packed except your room and the kitchen. And we're moving to California." My dad says seriously.

All I know is.. I gotta talk to Cameron.

Sorry for the short chapter guys.

-Julie❤️