HTCP4

⬆⬆ Victor grandma⬆⬆
Roshawn pov um that's your mom I said nah mom is in Miami he said oh i said as we went into the kitchen as this beautiful middle edge Hispanic lady and you are she said turning around looking at me I'm roshawn ma'am I said wow your skin so beautiful she said holding my face um thanks I said you hungry she asked me

                             ⬆⬆Victor grandma kitchen ⬆⬆Yes ma'am I said helping her aww bless your heart baby she said as we set the table as we sat down to enjoy the meal so how did you meet my grandson she asked me um we go school together I sa...

Yes ma'am I said helping her aww bless your heart baby she said as we set the table as we sat down to enjoy the meal so how did you meet my grandson she asked me um we go school together I said she's in my class grandma he said boy do you think I already know that she said as laughed oh that's funny he said looking at me yes I said um is there a shower I said yes baby it's upstairs to the left she said as I took my stuff upstairs as he followed me upstairs aye here's a towel and a rag he said grabbing my bags as I got in the shower as the hot water drip on my dark skin as washed my body and stuff as I got out the shower as I got dressed in my boy shorts and sports brah as put my hair up as I came out of the rest room as I went to his master bedroom as he was laid down I don't know why but I had the urge to kiss on him I thought as he sat up as he pulled me into his arms as his arms was around my waist as he pulled me on him making me fall on him completely as I kissed him but  this time it was deep as he flip me on my back as he placed kisses down my chocolate skin as I could feel my self getting hot like a flame as he slide off my shorts as he started eating me out making me gasp as his tounge expertly licked my slit making me my back arched as I climaxed as I felt his dick  go inside to be continued ......................................................