school bathroom

girls- girl in red
-

just as I was about to leave the bathroom, I heard a small sob coming from the stall next to me

just as I was about to leave the bathroom, I heard a small sob coming from the stall next to me. I contemplated whether I should just leave them alone, but helping seemed like the better option.

"uh... are you okay?," I asked.

they sniffled and tried suppressing their sobs. "oh, yeah, I'm fine," a small voice responded from the other side of the stall.

"(c/n), is that you?" I said, recognizing the familiar voice. "are-are you okay?"

she let out another muffled sob. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"w-whats wrong?" I asked. it broke my heart that (c/n) was crying and I didnt know what to do. she and I have spoken before; we were lab partners, and we sometimes hung out outside of school. we aren't that close, yet she managed to make my heart flutter whenver I was with her. she was generally a happy person. I had never seen her down or angry, ever, so I was taken aback when I found her in the bathroom in this state.

"nothing. its fine, dont worry," she croaked out.

"are you sure?" I asked one last time. I didnt want to leave her alone like this.

there was a small pause before I heard the lock being unlocked, and (c/n) slid open the door.

my heart dropped. her eyes were red and puffy, tears stained her rosy cheeks and a small pout formed on her lips.

"oh my god. w-what happened?" I asked again. I stepped into the small space and gave her a hug, tightening my embrace when I felt her trembling. she gulped and took a step back, away from me. she looked ashamed all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry," (c/n said). "I should just go home." she wiped her nose. "sorry for worrying you," she added.

"wait. don't. I-I can help. you can talk to me, I wont judge."

(c/n) looked up at me, her eyes sad and teary. I gave her a small smile. after a moment, she sighed and looked away.

"uh..." her voice trembled. "I-I'm scared that everyone will hate me because..." she looked down. "because I'm gay."

I let out a breath. "oh," I said quietly.

"I'm pretty sure my parents will hate me, my whole family will. I know that they will. they always say, 'I'm so glad you're not gay' or 'I can't wait for you to get married to a handsome man' and when they say those things to me, all I can think about in my head is 'i-i'm sorry. I'm so sorry.' I think that this is all my fault and that I-"

I didn't think twice before I pressed my lips onto hers. she froze completely, and I was afraid that she would push me away, but then she moved her lips against mine. it was a short kiss, but it gave me goosebumps all over.

when we pulled apart, her cheeks were a bright red and her eyes were wide in shock. I wiped away a tear that was still on her cheek.

"you're beautiful," I whispered, pushing a strand of her (h/c) hair behind her ear. she smiled shyly. "you're beautiful and deserve to be able to express yourself. you dont have to hide, because you are not alone. I'm here for you."

her (e/c) eyes stared up at me through her eyelashes. "are-do you mean you're also gay?" she asked innocently.

I chuckled softly. "I am actually, yes. wasn't that obvious," I say, reffering to the kiss we just shared.

she giggled. "yeah. yeah, I guess so."

we looked at each other for a moment, then I leaned in again, and I was met with her soft lips. I gently pushed her against the wall of the stall. she wrapped her arms around my neck and I laid my hands on her waist.

my lips began trailing down her neck. I stopped when I reached just above her collarbone and sucked on that same spot, licking it with the tip of my tongue. (c/n) let out a small whimper and I tightend my grip on her.

"fuck, you're so hot," I murmured. I glanced at her. her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were closed. she slowly fluttered them open when she realized that I parted away.

"what?" she asked when I didnt say anything. I smiled cheekily.

"nothing. its just that I cant get over how perfect you are," I said, causing her to blush and smile. she hit me playfully.

"stop it. you're too nice to me."

I grinned. "how about we go on a date?"

(c/n) gasped. "yes. of course! I-I would love to!"

I chuckled. "ok, ok." I pecked her nose and caressed her cheek.

"lets go then."

-

hi. I have had this idea in my head for a while and I just really wanted to write it down for you guys. this was kinda rushed and is really short but I hope you enjoyed it anyway!