SplenderWoman...

Y/n: welp! I knew I wasn't going to like it. but hey who wouldn't like having to lick cum off of a sexy naked woman that has a Vigina about 6 feet long? someone who knew that Woman was a 20 foot long clown that has no face, but hey! i guess im over exaggerating it a bit. bu-

SplenderWoman: YYYYYYY////NNNNNN! 

Y/n: y-yes! 

SplenderWoman: come down here and make breakfast please!

Y/n: o-ok!

(SplenderWoman's pov)

I was bored in old Slendy's office twirling around, as she gave me advice on Y/n as he married us just a few months ago. Offender would use him for sex, Slender would ask him for some errands, and I would play around with him. Slender then asked me to make breakfast but I was TOO bored to, so i just asked Y/n to,  which he agreed immediately. I was trying to save my energy for a party. I already have it planned out, first we would have to set stuff up so me and Y/n would go to the store and get, cookies, icecream, cupcakes, a few cakes, drinks, a few pinatas. and of course some games!

a minute later Y/n came downstairs all sexy and stuff, like he was waiting for me to make him lick me again which I wouldn't mind. I guess I was getting to horny staring at him to much because as he went to the stove to start up breakfast he looked weirded out. after breakfast i told him he was coming to the store with me which again he immediately agreed. Slender told him while he was out with me he can get some milk and cereal. we got the stuff, left, then arrived at the mansion

Y/n gave Slender the milk and cereal which She thanked him for. then we started up the party. people started arriving at 8:00pm. then I got my groove on! as Y/n watched he looked down, I immediately noticed this and ran over to him pulling him on the dance floor, wanting to cheer him up. as he danced with me for a bit longer he started to smile, making me grin. I then pushed him over to the snack table, hungry. as I gobbled up almost half of the table, Y/n stood by me chuckling. I looked at him and he stopped immediately looking away nervously, "what are you laughing at mister?" I asked him, he didn't respond, which splastered a large grin on my face. I then sat down, pulling him on my lap. he blushed and stuttered, looking for words. that only made my grin get larger. "you like laughing at me eating? then why don't you have a bite to" I said. his eyes widened making my grin get even bigger than my cock. I then grabbed a few brownies and then shoved them into his mouth, down his throat. which he gagged making me horny as he was sitting right on top of my Vigina. I then pushed him off, making him fall onto the floor which made me giggle. then the party was over, much to my disappointment. people then started leaving. I looked around for Y/n after I got the party decorations and the food and the drinks cleaned up. I found him talking to Slender, probably about boring stuff. I then cornered him from behind, trapping him between me and Slender. I used one tentacle to hold his arm back and used another to slide around his neck, not to tight, but tight enough so he couldn't escape. I then locked my fingers between his I took off my shoes and then locked my feet around his as it was much easier to when I was barefoot. I then wanted him to suffer so I put my other free hand up his shirt an onto his chest. then I licked his neck, whispering Sexy things into his ears. "Splender" Slender said annoyed "don't you think his Tongue in your Vigina is enough?" 
"your just jealous that dear Y/n thinks my Vigina is better than yours" Slender blushed madlyand shouted "HES NEVER EVEN TONGUED ME BEFORE! "exactly" was all before we both shared him for the night...