Winnie and Willie: Twelve Hours to Showtime

It was early morning in Transylvania, the infamous werewolf family was still sleeping in their beds after a night of partying at the Hotel. However, not all of the wolves were sleeping, a young female werewolf, named Winnie, was down at the hotel's lobby. She wasn't alone, her younger brother, Willie, was with her. While Winnie was fully awake and full of energy, Willie still tried to fight off his tiredness.

"Winnie, why did we wake up so early?" asked Willie as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Do you know what today is, little brother?" Winnie asked as he held up a mini calendar. Willie looked at the calendar with his sleepy eyes and yawned again.

"It's Thursday, the 20th," Willie responded as he rubbed his sleepy eye. "What's so special about it?"

"Willie, tonight's the night!" Winnie exclaimed. Willie tilted his head in confusion.

"Uh, what's going on again?"

"The one-hour season finale of 'Detective Jerry!' is on tonight!" Winnie examined with excitement! Willie's eyes beamed with excitement, he was suddenly wide awake.

"Holy rabies!' exclaimed Willie, 'That's tonight?!"

"Yup! We're going to watch it on the big TV!" Willie's smile instantly dropped, he folded his arms and huffed.

"That's not gonna happen.," Said Willie, "Dad and his friends are watching football on that big TV!" Winnie simply chuckled.

"Little bro, I already got that taken care of!"

"Really, how?" That's when Winnie's happy expression turned to nervousness.

"About that.... Promise me you won't be mad," said Winnie as he rubbed the back of her head. Willie tilted his head in confusion.

"What did you do?" Willie asked.

"Well, I told Uncle Dracula that I'll be doing chores around the hotel," Winnie responded. Willie was still confused.

"Uh, why would I be mad?"

"Well.... I told him you would be helping me out,"

"WHAT?!" Willie exclaimed. That yell was so loud that it woke other monsters up.

"Look at it this way; you'll be spending time with your favorite sister!" Winnie told Willie, who huffed in response. Their conversation was interrupted when they hear the bell on the big clock rang eight times.

"8 o'clock!" Exclaimed Willie. "The show starts at 8 PM toning!"

"Yup, that means we got twelve hours to showtime!"

------

'Detective Jerry' is Winnie and Willie's favorite show, they never miss an episode. The books, that the show was based on, inspired the werewolves to become detectives

After their first case, involving Dennis, the two became obsessed with all things detective.

Every Thursday night at eight, Winnie and Willie would drop everything and plop down in front of the television to watch Detective Jerry's next case.

They usually watch it in their room, but since tonight was the season finale, they wanted to watch it on the big television. Luckily, they got that arranged, but there is still a few more things they need to take care of.

After all, they only had twelve hours.

"We need snacks!" exclaimed Winnie, "Good snacks!"

"All the good snacks are at the store in the human village!" Willie told Winnie, "How in the world do we get all the way over there?!" Winnie knew the answer to that.