𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐒, 𝐁𝐑𝐎

𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐒, 𝐁𝐑𝐎 !

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐃 attended the Bronx School of Science for her high school years

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐃 attended the Bronx School of Science for her high school years. She always felt like nothing interesting happened there. Nothing was keeping her from leaving. She wouldn't miss any of her friends, none of the teachers, and definitely not the schoolwork. Nothing ever happened that was odd or out of the ordinary except attending a school for the scientifically adept. Herself rising in robotics.

There was an exception to this observation for Haley. Her senior year was when a new kid arrived to Bronx. There were never new students at Bronx, especially not in the middle of their last year. When she asked him how he got in (out of curiosity) he responded with a spin on the classic "I'm Batman" with "I'm Spider-Man".

Sometimes, even two years after graduation, did she wonder how he was going. What he was going with his life and if he still thought of himself as Spider-Man.

One day, she received more notification than ever on Instagram on a post she had posted eight months prior. a guy by the name of 𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 had been mentioned several times, and she realized that it was the craziest guy she had ever met. The guy who called himself Spider-Man, and there he was.

He was Spider-Man.

" i'm actually spider-man. "

follows spider-man: homecoming release and avengers: infinity war release

2016 20172018

" you're nuts, bro. literally the craziest person i've ever met. "

book 1 in 2
first book in the YOU'RE NUTS series

96hllnd © 2018 - 2019
& marvel