special

(a/n) i really wanted to write this special when i reached 1k votes, sorry it took me so long ... this is too soft for me rn

-

when jinwoo came back home from work, he found cho hee sitting on the floor of the living room, surrounded by tissues and a photo album in front of her.

with her eyes wide open she turned to the directed where jinwoo was standing in the door frame. "i didn't think you'd be home already."

"i got off earlier." something about what he was seeing, really worried jinwoo, so he walked over and sat down next to her quietly. "so what're you doing?"

resignated she hung her head. "please don't be mad at me."

"why would i ever-" gasped jinwoo in surprise, well, it wasn't a positive surprise. "baby, what's wrong?"

eventually he reached out for cho hee's hand, but she pulled it away. "i just feel so useless... you wanted to make all those memories, take all those photos of us but i can't take part in it."

although he wanted to protest, jinwoo rather stayed quiet to listen to her.

"you always say that your life became a better place with me, but i often cause so much trouble, because of my disability, i feel like all i do is make it more complicated for you."

"cho hee, i love you so much, i don't mind you disability. it's just a normal part of you!" this was what he truly felt and sometimes he thought that he should say it even more often.

"but for example... i know you're still insecure about your looks, but i know that you're beautiful. it's just that sometimes i wish, i could see how beautiful you are." at this point cho hee's hands searched for the tissue box so jinwoo gladly handed her one to dry her tearstained face.

actually he wasn't really able to reply anything sensefull to that and words just stumbled out of his mouth. "this might be a little harsh... but if it wasn't for you being blind we wouldn't even have met in first place."

cho hee shook her head with a pouting expression. "no! no matter what, i would've found you somewhere." she reached out to jinwoo, who softly pulled her closer, and leaned her head against his chest.

"you're so precious, please don't ever make me miss you." he mumbled while brushing his fingers against her hair.

although she was still crying, she smiled through her tears. "then i will have to find you again."

"are we better now?"

"yes, because you're here with me."