Baby ke dekhe jhoomke

Laga de chaar thumke

Chhichore nache jamke re

All the children grooved to the peppy beat while I laughingly clapped my hands.

UP mein din dahade

Window aur chath pe taade

Hum dekhe aankhen faade re

Arre arre..

Karan, the eldest of all the children in the orphanage came and bent on one knee and asked me if I would take a dance with him. I laughed and obliged giving my hand into his.

Tujhpe tiki hai meri naughty nazariya..

Tujhko bana kar ke (x3)

Le jayenge Badri ki dulhania

Tujhko bana kar ke

Le jayenge Badri ki dulhania

Rani bana kar ke

Le jayenge Badri ki dulhania

He held my hands and twirled me around making my hair spread circumferencing me like rays from the sun. I was giggling with each turn. Although he was almost seven years younger to me, he was almost my equal in height and looked like he was of the same age as mine, except the fact that boys of my age have well grown beard and moustache. He had a clean cheek yet. Haan... there were a few dark lines of hair above his upper lip.

Munia re munia

Badri ki dulhania (x2)

Holi hai..

Baby badi bholi hai

Baby ki rang di choli hai

Suddenly my hand slipped out of his hand yet my motion didn't stop. I ultimately crashed my head to something smooth and warm, hell taller than me as the quirky music yet played .

Angrezi mein khit pit madam ri

Bura na maano holi hai

I looked up and met the intimidating and drool worthy eyes of who else but the great Arnav Singh Raizada, my husband to be.

Rama rama gazab ho gaya

Tere se nazariya lad gayi

Aayi jawaani julm hoyi gava

Kis aafat mein padh gayi

I gasped and looked into his beautiful deep chocolate brown eyes in which I could easily drown. His face was looking incredibly fresh and attractive as his light stubble covered his wheatish cheeks making me want to run my hands over them. His lips...I can't even explain how I felt like kissing him as he smirked to me when I just clashed to his chest. His masculine arms encircled my waist.

He had such an effect on me ki sach mein lagta hain yaar mein kis aafat mein phas gayi! ( that I really feel that what problem have I stuck myself into.)

Arre sa ra ra ra..

Kabira sa ra ra ra..

Arnav held my hands still looking into my eyes and placed them on his shoulder and started moving his feet. I, like a puppet simply followed his steps.

Haaye main mar gayi

Sooli pe chadh gayi

No no no kehna tha

Lekin haan kar gayi

Dil tujhko send main toh kar gayi re

"Ooh Prince charming and princess Cinderella!" Aashi said making me come out of my trance and look around at my surroundings.

"No! Barbie and Ken!" Lily argued with Aashi.

"No, little babies! They are like romeo and Juliet!" Teenaged Mili shrieked excitedly.

Main Badri ki dulhania

Tujhko bana kar ke

Le jayenge ho Badri ki dulhania

Rani bana kar ke

Le jayenge ho Badri ki dulhania

I freed my hands from Arnav's shoulder and stood a bit away shying to myself.

"Girls, those were all old era couples. This is our own prince Arnav singh Raizada and princess Khushi kumari Gupta." Anjali ji said, smiling towards us, putting her hand over the Aashi 's shoulder.

********************

You liked it ?
what are you waiting for?
Vote me like you do....

Press like/ vote button and comment to encourage me.