Just Meeting You is Enough

APH fanfiction by kirklandia

Genre: Romance
Pairing: Prussia (Gilbert Beilschmidt) x Hungary (Elizaveta Hedervary)

Warning: ficlet, grammar-mistakes-anywhere, human!AU, OOC maybe?

Disclaimer: Hetalia is Himaruya-sensei’s. No profit gained from this fic.

Summary: Because for him, going to spend time with her, even just for a moment, is enough.
.
.
Enjoy reading~

It was just another day when a self-proclaimed ‘awesome’ boy strolling down the road. He had whistled all the time as if he enjoyed everything he saw. People, crowd, people again, crowd again. What’s so interesting, anyway?
Of course he had the answer. One that might be enough for him to voluntarily walk around in the heat haze. One answer that made him grinning like crazy. One answer that explained everything about his unusual-than-before behaviour which successfully made his brother, Ludwig, giving an irritated look at him.
And that answer was just about one person. A girl, exactly.
Well, to be explained, it was just a Hungarian girl named Elizaveta Hedervary that contacted him by cell this morning, (regretly) asking him to accompany her on a way shopping. Didn’t know what would she buy. Maybe another weird comics, about two men doing that but Gilbert was always pretending like he knew nothing. And another peculiar things that resembles that one before.
(Of course he knew it all, he was her childhood friend after all, before all of his family moved to Berlin, sadly.)
“And why don’t you just ask Mr. Aristocrat?” Gilbert complained sarcastically on the call. (Eventhough his heart was bumping dangerously).
A voice in the end spoke. “Roderich might be tired of the flight from Austria. I don’t want to make him waiting when i’m buying something.” Elizaveta nearly told him about Roderich always getting lost or something else, fortunately she didn’t. Or her oldfriend might mock her boyfriend again.
“So you just want to make the-awesome-me getting tired of your habits all day? Just consider my feeling, anyway.” Yes, just consider my happy feeling, he added in his mind.
Elizaveta sighed. “Whatever. If you don’t want to, i can just go alone.”
“You won’t be familiar with Berlin street. If you want to get lost, just go ahead.” Another grinning came from this Prussian man.
Elizaveta bit her lips. Part of her mind telling her to just give up, yet her pride was still as high as usual when it came to Gilbert. Why does it’s always like this?
And after some silent moments there, she made her decision. Her logic was taking control of her, finally. But still, being lost with this guy was a frustating moment for her.
“Ugh.. okay, okay. You win, albino. Two p.m, in front of school.”
Gilbert raised one if his eyebrows. “Don’t be unawesome. Why must in front of school, anyway?”
“It- it can’t be helped, right? I just moved here, everything may be different from what i've known back then.”Gilbert could sense her embarrassment there, something that was though for him not to burst a laugh. “urgh, at any rate, later.”
And it was the end of the call.
Gilbert’s smile began widening as he arrived at the meeting point. A very familiar girl was standing right there.  Looked boyish as always, he thought. With a white cap, a short-sleeved T-shirt, a tight jeans and... a boot? Well, Gilbert wasn’t shocked or anything. No high heels also meant don’t hope too much of the make-ups, she never used to that. And of course, Gilbert understood it all.
You never changed, his mind wandered. So, the rumour about her being a feminine girl isn’t exactly right, maybe. Or, if it’s actually right, why are you going with this kind of style only to meet me?
Uh, who cares if she had her boyfriend, her ideal boyfriend right now?
Because Gilbert was just a selfish boy. As long as he could see those wavy hair, or her shining emerald eyes, or her beloved frying pan knock on his face and even her anger. It doesn’t matter.
And the fact absolutely supported them, though. Elizaveta had just asked him to meet, wanted them to meet. Gilbert knew it all although no words had been spoken of. And they would, just some seconds till their eyes met.
Gilbert fastened his stride.
.
.
[Being close like this, even just a moment, is enough.
Seeing you alone, for a while, is enough.
Even you’re not mine, okay, it is enough.
I won’t say anything anymore.
Because,
Just meeting you is enough.]
.
.
((end))

a/n: FAIL STORY IN THE END IS FAIL ORZZZ