Chapter 2

Dedications: Cliffaconda95

Violet's POV

Damn that guy was sexy. I think my ovaries exploded. I may be exaggerating, but only a little bit. He even gave me his number! I walked out of the store and got into my car. I saw Michael get into his car as well and drive off. I stayed there for a little bit texting my friends before I got on the road. Stop the texts stop the wrecks!!! As the commercials say.

I put down my phone and started the car. I backed out onto the street and drove away. I headed to a well know salon in the city. I always got my hair done at a salon because I don't trust myself with my hair at all. The name of the salon is Luscious Locks.

I pulled into the lot and walked into the store. I saw the same platinum blonde hair with black down the middle. No it can't be. I tapped on the males shoulder. He spun around.

"Hi how may i he-" His eyes widened.

"What are you doing here Michael?"

"I work here, what are you doing here?"

"I get my hair done here." I said with a 'duh' tone in my voice. He chuckled and led me to his station and I sat in the chair.

"So what do you want done today?" He sat on the counter in front of me.

"I want my hair dyed black and dip dyed in blue." I pulled out the colors and handed it to him.

When he finished it was about an hour later.

"Wow it looks amazing! Thank you so much Michael!" I smiled and he gave me a side hug.

"Anything for my new favorite customer." I kissed his cheek and jogged to my car. I got home and unlocked the door and faceplanted on my hardwood floor. I hissed in pain and heard a few manly giggles behind me. If a manly giggle is even possible. I stood up and straightened myself up. I turned around and saw 3 hot guys. I looked at them in total confusion.

"I don't mean to be rude but who are you?" I chuckled.

"I'm Ashton and this is Luke and Calum."