Chapter 16: Target: Kacchan!

Start from the beginning

Trying to get up again my sight fell on Kota who watched me in worry with more tears falling from his eyes. He stood not far with a rock on his hands and my eyes widened at what he was about to do.

"IT WAD NICE PLAYING WITH YA KID BUT THIS ENDS HERE!" Muscular yelled as he was about to deliver the final blow but then he stopped half way.

And what I heard most happened.

He turned to look at Kota who launched a rock at him, anger evident in his eyes as Kota glared back. "Water Horse...My mom and my dad...did you torment them like that before you killed them too?!" Kota yelled as muscular made his way towards him.

"N-No! S-Stop!" I try to yell out only for my voice to come off weak as I tried to stand.

3rd P.O.V

"Muscular...just get rid of the kid and Midoriya and get on with the mission. Stop playing around before I come and kill them AND you myself." Akuno darkly said through telepathic message causing Muscular to flinch but quickly regain focus.

"I just simply wanted to kill...and those hero's got in the way...they where the ones who gave me this stupid artificial eye...and just like them...IM GONNA GET RID OF YOU!" Muscular yelled out about to attack Kota until he took a sudden turn directing the hit towards a curtain greenet behind him who was about land a punch until his wrist got cought under one of Muscular's muscle fibers.

"And now I won't have to worry about the gap in our speed!" Midoriya smirked as he put a foot right next to his arm and quickly activated One For All, this time at 100 percent, and striked muscular with his free arm.

On impact everything blew up causing Kota to fly off the cliff but just as he fell Izuku cought him by the back of his shirt with his teeth and quickly pulled him up.

Once Kota was back on the cliff grounds he looked up at Izuku with concern written over his face as he noticed Izuku's horrible condition. 'Why...why would he go through all of that just to...' Kota thought as tears built up again.

"We should try to get to the facility before he-" Izuku tried to say before Muscular bursted through the rocks he was under looking more powerful than he was before.

With widened eyes Izuku stood in front of a very frightened Kota. "N-No way...even at 100% I..." Izuku said closing his eyes his voice shaky and rough.

Thinking hard Izuku made a decision that he had no other choice but to go with.

Izuku's P.O.V

"Kota...get back. Not to far from me or he'll target you...just 7 steps back. As soon as I clash with him I want you to run back to the facility as fast as you can you hear me?" I told him my voice low enough so only he can hear me.

"W-what? Are you insane?! Your last attack didn't even work and now you wanna clash with him again!? Both of your arms are broken M-" Kota tried to say but I cut him off.

"Im ok..." I smirked as I activate my quirk never taking my eyes off of Muscular who advanced towards me.

Activating Detroit Smash at it's 100% I advanced towards muscular meeting him half way. Trying to hold him back he forced me towards the ground as tears built up in my eye from the pain.

"IM OK! THERE'S NO WAY HE'S PASSING ME SO GO! RUN AWAY!" I yelled as I put more power but so did he as I was forced even more towards the ground making it break little by little.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! DIE!" Muscular yelled pushing me more down. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" I yelled as I put even more power. I know doing that would kill me but I don't care. If it means protecting Kota then it's ok.

I'm sorry Mom...All Might...Y/n...

But this is what it means to be a hero...isn't it?...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"IZUKU STOP! DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE!"

...Y/n?

"IZ..KU...DO.T...LEA..VE...ME! I NEED YOU PLEASE!"

"ONE FOR ALL 1 million%!" I yelled out and I felt a huge amount of power course through my body. It hurt...so much...but kept it going. I watched as Muscular blacked out on the rocky walls that crumbled on top of him after my attack sent him flying really hard.

'Y/n...I understand now...please wait for me.' I thought hoping she heard me before I told Kota to quickly get on my back activating my quirk again as I used my legs to run away before he awakens again.

~~~~~~~~🙃

SURPRISE!!!!

Finally a chapter lmfao 😂 tbh this chapter was done a while back ago but it needed some editing and some more stuff that I needed to add just get this part out out of the way.

But here you have it! I hope you guys liked it and I'm sorry if it looks rushed BUT ITS A CHAPTER OK! 😣

Anyway, I hope you guys all have a pleasant day/night and until next time!