Chapter 2

Emily came home her bag now alot lighter. She climbed up the trellace onto her roof and into her open window she snook out of about an hour ago. After climbing in her window Emily turned off her music she had left playing in her room and unlocked her door before getting changed into her pyjamas and wiped of the running mascara and covered up the black eye and cut lip. The crying and drinking wasnt a usual thing. It only happened when things got REALLY bad. She would usually bottle it all up for months and then suddenly crack! Today had been an extra shitty day for Emily. Well, everyday was a bad day for Emily but today was by far the worst! The words got stronger, the voices got louder and the cuts got deeper . The constant bullying, fighting between her parents and lack of self love forced Emily to act this way. It mainly started when she was 12 and had just moved to secondry school. they picked on her for her looks, her music choices, her weight , which was perfectly fine! and her problems at home that her so called 'Best Friend' leaked to the whole school! She never had ANY friends since then and she had never been in a REAL relationship, she had been asked out before but it turned out they were all dares and pranks. Everyone at school made her life hell. Emily remembered what her mum had said earliar that night about them leaving and kept it in her mind to get her through the next, and last 6 days of hell! She put that thought to the front of her head and went to sleep for once with a smile on her face.

~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily woke up and changed into her clothes for school. She was really not looking forward to today, mainly because she tipped chilli fries all over Chelsey Robinson the school slut so she was in for it today! Emily stumbled over to her dressing table and threw on a small amount of makeup, to cover up the marks where she got hit the day before. She tiptoed downstairs and out of the door, skipping breakfast. Emily had to be careful when leaving for school because if she woke up her father he would completely rage and lash out on her! As Emily left the house she kept her head down and walked to the bus stop with headphones in both ears listening to her favourite songs. When she arrived at the bus stop as she expected Chelsey strutted over with her possy and boyfriend. Emily held her breath waiting for the insults to be hurled at her from all corners of the bus stop. But it didnt all she could her was chelsey rambling on. she chose to block it out but instantly regretted it when she heard "OI FAT SLAG ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING OR ARE YOU AWAY IN YOUR STUPID LITTLE MIND THINKING OF HOW YOU WILL NEVER GET A BOYFRIEND OR HAVE ANY FRIENDS SCRATTY FATTY!" Chelsey was screetching at her. She didnt reply which resulted in Chelsey slapping her across the face. Before long the double decker school bus came and Emily crept upsatairs and sat right at the front today was gonna be hell she could already tell.....

A/N hiyaaa so i know i havnt updated in agesss but ive been really busy anywayi know what your thinking... CHLOE WHERE THE FUCK DOES MICHAEL COME IN??? And the answer is....... IN LIKE 2 or 3 more chapters!!!!! YAYYY anyway i promise i will update in a little bit but im watching family guy sooo talk to ya in like half an hour ish BYEEE XXXXX