Chapter 1

It was wednesday afternoon and Emily had come home from school, yet again covered in other peoples unwanted food with a cut lip and black eye. She ran upstairs hiding from the conflict going on between her drunken dad and her weak mum. Her dad had a drinking problem and it had got worse since it started when she was 4 years old. he became aggresive and often went out drinking and the only time emily saw her father was when he was fighting with her mum. If he wernt so controlling emily and her mum would be free of his dangers but they had tried to escape before. that didnt end well and i wont go into detail. Emily gasped in fear as her dad barged out of the door to go to the pub as she sat and viewed from the top of the wooden staircase. She charged down the stairs noticing her mum on the sofa holding her head in her hands crying. she looked up feeling emilys presence. "Emmi" she said " im going to book a holiday until we can get away from here in a new town, city or village" Emily was happy at what she heard and she ran upsatirs after agreeing to the plan. When she got to her room she locked the door turned up her music and played Teenagers by my chemical romance and changed into her greenday tank top and black skinny jeans with black converse hightops and packed her bottle of jack daniels, and her phone and earphones into her battered backpack before climbing out of her window and jumping down to her front garden and walking to the wendy house in the dodgy park that no kids go to in front the apartment her ex best friend lives in. she grabbed the bottle and downed at least half the drink before putting her earphones in blasting her favorite songs, mainly rock songs, and leaning up the inside walls of the rotting wendy house.

A/N hiya peepsicles i hope you like this chapter i prefer this one to my old fanfic which was reay rushed anyway i will probably update again later depends if i feel like it anyway byeee xxxx