Ch. 21 Public Library

A few hours later. 

The school bell rings for the end of the day. 

Aurora walks towards her locker. She stands in front of her locker and looks at her surroundings. She blinks when she saw her History classmates and noticed that some of them seemed sad. She figured that her classmates are unhappy that they don't have their cell phones with them since her Uncle Cory confiscated them. 

Aurora looks away and stares at her locker. She opens her locker and puts her textbooks away since she has another set of books at home. She closed her locker, and she made sure that she locked it. She turns her head to the right, and her eyes widened when she sees Farkle standing next to her. 

" Farkle!" Aurora shouts. " Don't do that. You could have given me a heart attack," She looks at Farkle with an adorable yet angry expression. 

" Sorry, Aurora," Farkle laughs a little still feeling sad that he isn't partner with her in their project. " I just wanted to make sure that you are okay before you start your project with Lucas," He looks at her in the eyes. 

Aurora smiles at Farkle. 

" It's okay, Farkle. I am not mad at you," Aurora tells Farkle. " And I am honestly fine. I can't wait to do this project with Lucas. How are you feeling since you are being partnered up with my cousin?" She asked him. 

' Honestly, I am sad that you aren't my partner,' Farkle thought. 

" I'm fine. I am not close with your cousin, but I am curious to see how this project will go. I hope you get a good grade on this project, Aurora," Farkle looks at Aurora and smiles at her. 

" I hope you get a good grade on this project as well," Aurora smiles at Farkle. 

" Hey, Aurora," A male voice speaks up. 

Aurora looks away from Farkle and turns to see Lucas walking towards them. 

" Hey, Lucas," Aurora happily greets Lucas. 

" You ready?" Lucas asked Aurora. " Since we can't use computers or any kind of technology for this project. I was wondering if you want to go to the  Public Library with me?" He looks at her. 

" That's a good idea," Aurora tells Lucas. 

Farkle stares at Aurora and Lucas. 

Farkle can't help but feel protective of Aurora. He trusts Aurora, but he doesn't trust Lucas around her. 

" Can Riley and I go with you two?" Farkle asked. 

Lucas turns to look at Farkle. 

" Yeah. You two can come. Is that alright with you?" Lucas looks away from Farkle and turns to look at Aurora. 

" I'm okay with it," Aurora tells Lucas. 

" That settles it. We are going to the library," Lucas smiles at Aurora and Farkle. 

" Great! I'll tell Riley, and we will meet you outside," Farkle tells them. 

Aurora and Lucas nod their heads. 

Farkle turns around and sees Riley walking through the crowded hallway with Maya and Yogi. He runs towards the trio and stands in front of them. 

" Hey, Riley," Farkle looks at Riley. " I was wondering if you want to go to the Public Library with Aurora, Lucas, and me?" He politely asked her. 

At the mention of Lucas, Riley quickly nods her head. 

" Sure! I'll go with you guys, but can Maya and Yogi come along?" Riley politely asked Farkle.