I passed them two shots while they seated beside Niall in front of us. I tried to avoid Niall's gaze as much as possible, even if i knew he was watching me, but when our eyes met i could still feel his lips on my neck and i found myself desiring it was just the two of us in the whole club, and my ear begging to hear his voice again.

I started to think at the picture at the bar again, wondering about Niall's life before i took a hold of myself and drunk another shot to relax from this all staring session thing.

"I have to go" Niall's voice surprised me and made us all turn to him "C'mon mate, you don't work tomorrow, stay with us" Harry grabbed his arm. "I know guys, but i really need to go, i have things to take care of" he trailed on, and the others boys gave him a knowing glance or a sad smile.

In a rush I followed him toward the exit "Niall" i shouted and he turned to face me, raising an eyebrow seeing i wasn't saing anything. I mentally facepalmed myself, before realizing i didn't even know why i followed him.

"I..Just...I'm sorry..you know" i started

"No problem, my bad. Now i really have to go"

"Wait, if you're leaving because of me, you can stay, i.." I pathetically said

"Look Princess, maybe for you it's hard to hear this but the world isn't all about you" he spatted before disappear out in the busy streets, not glancing back at me.

What was his problem? I was just trying to...be nice, i guess. Deciding I was mad at Niall, I made my way back to the rest of the group.

After other dancing, laughung and drunk talking, at 5 am we went out of the club and Emily and I decided to take the subwayto to go home, hugging and leaning on eachother to keep our balance, seeing we haven't completely sobered up.

The streets were full of people going to work, watching their clocks every two seconds afraid to be late, others jogging or walking with their dogs, some drunk teenager like us and even some couples kissing probably to end their perfect wild night.

And then there we were, laugthing like crazy, walking arm in arm, singing random songs at the top of our lungs .

When we arrived home we went streight to our rooms "Em..." i called her before she could shut the door, she turned to look at me "Thank you, you know i haven't laughed like this in ages" she smiled "don't thank me, you're quite funny when you drink" she said and i chuckled

"Em" i stopped her again "You're the closest thing to a best friend i've ever had" i whispered more to myself than to her. She went to hug me and i hugged her back before really going to bed.

I pulled the courtains off to the side of the window opening it "Maybe have some friends won't kill me, what do you say?" i whispered looking up at the british sky over me "but i really don't want to suffer again, i wish you were here to tell me what is the right thing to do" I waited a fwe seconds before i closed the courtains and laid finally drifting in a peaceful sleep.

I noticed that the mattress i was in was far too comfortable to be the one from the cheap hotel, and the sheets smelled of primroses, then i opened my eyes realizing I was at Emily's in my 'new bedroom'.

I got up from the bed instantly regretting it as a terrible headache made me moan in pain. I looked at my right at the clock: it was 3 pm so i decided to look for Emily and see if she was awake.

I heard small snores coming from her room so I went to the kitchen and tried to find some painkillers for my pain. After searching for less then two minutes i gave up, finding this too hard for my poor head, so I decided to just go out and buy some, thinking about grab something to eat in the way there.

I left a note on the table for Emily 'Went out to buy some painkillers and something to eat, I'll be back soon -- Ali', took the keys that were in the counter and went out the flat, noticing later that i was still wearing the same dress of the night before.

I asked a few times for directions but then i made it to a pharmacy near the hospital. I brought my advil and went out.

I looked up in front of me and saw a boy exiting the hospital, his too familiar quiff and sunglusses caught my attention, it was Niall.

I got closer, trying to hide as much as possible. Niall let out a sigh then took off his sunglasses to wipe his blue eyes before he kicked the fence and screamed in anger; he breathed in and out a couple of times to calm himself and then got into a black Range Rove, trowing his glasses angrly on the passanger seat and slamming the door shut. After a minute he lifted his head and saw me, same white t-shirt of the night before, piercing blue eyes locked with mine.

AN: Hi, as usual, comment to tell me if you liked this chapter please. Picture of Niall on the side. he looks so sexy... haha anyway...share and vote if you like this story so far, it's just the beginning. love xx Ari