Chapter 5

I was gobsmacked, seeing Niall on the floor, his hand on his hurt jaw from a punch connecting with it. I turned around and saw Zayn breathing heavily from the anger and looking straight at Niall.

I went to him and grabbed his arm to calm him down "Zayn, why...omg" I said

"what did he do to you?" He asked, still looking into Niall's direction

"Nothing, it's just a bad day, Niall did nothing" I explained.

He looked at me an then grabbed my hand taking me back to the couch. I looked back at Niall, and he was staring at me, I mouthed a 'sorry' and he just turned around and headed over the bathroom.

"Are you ok Ali?" I shook my head and turned my attention to a worried Zayn next to me

"yes Zayn, I'm ok. that was really not necessary" I said.

"yeah, maybe I overreacted but I can't stand when a girl is crying and I know how Niall is sometimes..." he started "thank you Zayn, that was really nice from you, you didn't have to" I interrupted him

"no way Ali, no 'thank you's, we're friends now" he smiled hugging me, and I felt refreshed, that was a new life for me "yeah, we are" I smiled.

"sorry to interrupt this sweet moment guys buuuut, I want to drink" a quite drunk Liam shouted, making us laugh

"Let's sit here Payno, c'mon, we'll have another drink" Zayn said. Liam collapsed in between the two of us "what about the brunette you were dancing with Liam?" I asked smirking at him "oh please, she was hysteric, and drunk, and she kept stepping on my feet, and she was molesting me...Zayn, it was her I swear, I love you, only you" he fake cried on Zayn's shoulder "Liam, how could you, I thought we had something special.." Zayn played along, trying to act serious "but we do...zayno, she attacked me" he continued.

We all started to laugh at the show Liam was putting on then ordered other shots. I looked at my right and saw Emily and Harry basically eating their faces off and I chuckled to myself "you see, typical Harry and Emily" Liam told me still laughing "they'd make a cute couple" i stated.

Then i saw Niall emerging from the bathroom "I think you should apologize to Niall, he did nothing and he's your friend" I told Zayn, he stared at me for a few seconds then just nodded before stand and go towards Niall. I saw the both of them smile and then hug in the brothely way boys always hug.

"You know if you wanna talk Ali, i'm a good listener" Liam told me distracting me from the scene and making me look back at him

"Don't take it personal Liam, we've just met tonight and you're all nice but.." i said "Hey, don't worry, i just wanted to let you know that you have us as your friends now, so whenever you need i'm here love, plus you have a nice face and tears don't fit in it" he added chuckling and i laughed, he was like a puppy.

"Here we are, your sun, your stars, your everything" Zayn arrived shouting and sitting beside me on the couch while niall just smiled at his friend and sitted on the opposite one right in front of me.

"Let's drink" I shouted, we all grabbed a shot and drunk it fast taking three more after that. I was starting to feel confused and started to giggle and laugh for everything, realizing i was pretty drunk as the other three boys with me. Niall was silent, chuckling occasionally for something Liam or Zayn did but never speaking a word.

"Seriously guys? getting drunk without us?" Emily exclamed arriving holding hands with Harry

"sorry Em, you were too busy fucking in the middle of the dance floor" Zayn teased

"Next time take a room" i added reciving an high five from both Liam and Zayn.

"You know, i like this girl" Liam shouted, while Emily gave me the finger and Harry kised her cheek "will do, thanks" Harry answered me and we all erupted in a fit of laughs.