A Luke Hemmings imagine*

"Honey what if your poisoning me ?" with a half worried look you glance in Lukes direction. He might not have the skills to cook but seeing him behind an oven makes it all worth it,, he just looks so darn adorable !

"He who has little faith...I don't know it any further though" he smiled to himself.

He looks so damn handsome when he cracks that special smile that brings out his dimples*

"I know its your favourite so eat up." Doubtfully you stare down at the steaming bowl of Mac and Cheese, without warning Luke picks up the fork and start feeding you, to dumbfounded by the great taste you don't even notice the white hot burning sensation surging through your mouth, leaving your lips red, your mouth scorching and your lips throbbing. With a little bit of hidden amusement Luke is glancing down at you, and as you struggle to try and signal to him what's wrong, he smiles a naughty little smile, pickes you up and carries you to the bedroom. With a sore mouth and lips, that can't really feel much, you guys make-out anyway, his weight leaving you breathless, his toung calling on goosebumps, slowely you regain feeling in your lips.. Out of breath you guys break free, his hands and fingers hooked on ur jeans loops, with eyes still closed and with his forehead lightly resting on your, noses toughing and breathing gasping breaths at the same time you just enjoy hearing both your hearts beat together, sharing the story of feelings untold.. Just waiting to unfold..

With your hands laced through his velvety soft hair you loosen one hande and trace a finger along his jawline and over his lush lips.. He has his eyes closed because the mere touch of you drives him insane !! You smile and roll out from under him,, straddling him and sitting centre over his crouch you know you have him pinned and helpless, his hands lay on your hips and slowely slipes up you side and there goes your shirt.. Slowely you tilt forward and kiss him really, really slow and soft.. Its teasing him as hell and he can't take it ! But everytime he wants to kiss you more you pull away a little and leave him to close the space, his soft and strong hands keep your body firmly against him,, just as an added tease you pull away a little more and this time you just slightly kiss his lower lip then start to trace a line of feather soft kisses along his jaw that is tightly strained in an attempt to keep himself from going crazy ... With your hand on working his sweet spot,, slowely tracing the sides of his toned body... Sending constant surges of pleasure through him while your kisses reach his shoulder, suddenly Luke can't help it and a gasp escapes his lips..

Slowly a smile kept across your face because now you know you have his undivided attention. You move on from his strong shoulder and you can feel his strained muscles as your mouth moves over them, you shift over to his warm chest swiftly your hands move upwards and his shirt lays discarded on the floor, with your soft fingers you trance around and watches he can't help but to smile up at you, he gently reaches to draw you in closer and suddenly you feel his weight ontop of you again. He looks so perfect, his blonde hair flopped to the side, slightly shading his face in the last sunset rays that's cast by the drowning sun. He looks at you intently, this master piece infront of his, this sweet and shy smile that makes his knees ceace to work making it hard as hell to keep on standing. You with your eyes, behind those long lashes is hidden a world mystery that lures in any man but only the once she choose to save, survives and make it out alive. Alive enough to make it to her heart. The first think that won him over when he saw you helping their bus driver after he lost consciousness. The tenderness in your eyes and the pain that swelled from your heart left him speechless for the first time ever. Luke slowly bends his head down and rests his lips against your neck, leaving a trial of honey sweet and small sucking kisses all the way down till between your breasts. Hopelessly you knot your fingers in his hair, desperately wanting to make the pleasure last forever...

This is short lived as the door burns open and Ashton hovers just above your face, his lips millimeters from your own, with a devious sparkle in his eye he looks at Luke.

"You know the band rules, if you have something good... Its for all of us to share."

Luke lays his head against your chest and lets out a restrained breath.

"Ashton you bastard !"

Leaping from the bed Ash bolt to the door and stops only for a second to pull a face in Lukes direction. With a surprisingly difficult amount of effort you succeed in suppressing the rolling fit of giggles that's threatening to burst free. With an amusing smile you look at Luke, " You gonna let him say that baby?" With a kiss taking away your breath you feel his warm voice tickling your neck as he says his magic words... "I love you Y/N."

With a murderous smile he leaps of the bed and races down the corridor.

"I'm coming for you Ashton, be afraid, be very afraid...!!