The first time we had sex part 2+ the place

Damon - I was at my house getting ready for a party and I wanted Damon to help me choose a dress. What do you think of this dress babe. There's too much skin showing. Okay this one. Too short. What about this. Just perfect. It was a red gown with a split side. So you ready to go you ask him. Cassidy what time does the party start? 10 why? What time is it now? 9:30 why do you want to know the time Damon? We have 30 minutes. 30 minutes of what? Making out he steps towards you and puts his hands around your waist and pulls you towards him and starts kissing your body. He then carries you to your room and pushes you against the wall his hands travel under your dress meanwhile he kisses your lips. You moan into his mouth when his hands hit a spot. Damon don't ruin my dress. Fine. After that you make love.

Stefan - You were on his couch watching a episode of scream when he starts caressing your leg. What are you doing Stefan? Just rubbing my girlfriends leg. Well stop Damon are anyone can come in and see you. Who cares he says smiling. I do so stop. Babe like really he says coming over you. Stefan stop you say hiding your smile. You know you don't want me to stop. He starts taking your shirt off. You spin him over so your on top. He leans in and kisses your lips you take his shirt off and kiss his lips,neck and six pack. He then takes his pants off rolls your skirt up and you know what happens next you have sex. You two lay on the couch after finishing. Stefan Damon called. Oh Shit! Get dress Christine Damon's here. After you two finish getting dress Damon walks in the room. What have you two been up to Damon says after seeing a bite mark on your neck. Nothing you two say at the same time.

Jeremy - You were at your house when Jeremy calls you. Do you wanna come over? Sure you tell him on the phone. You knocked on his door. Hey Jade he says opening the door. Hey Jeremy.  What do you wanna do you Jade asks. Lets watch a movie. We went upstairs and into a room. Whose room is this Jeremy? Elena's why? Nothing. He placed a movie in Elena's DVD and turned on the TV. After we finished the movie. You got up to go back downstairs when Jeremy grabs your hand. Where are you going?Downstairs I'm not going to be long. Stay with me please. He leans in and kisses you don't go. I wont you say kissing him back. He lowered his head onto your neck and started kissing and nipping it you moan and lean against the wall he took your collar and ripped your shirt open exposing your black bra you try and cover yourself but he removes your hand. Your beautiful Jade. He then removes your shirt completely and lays you on the ground and takes his shirt off and then the two of you have sex in Elena's room. 

Tyler -  You went over his house to study for your exam. Hey babe you say to him. Hey Emily. You two were studying for about half an hour when Tyler turns to and say want something to eat? How about a sandwich. Your gonna make them right? Fine I'll do it. You head downstairs to the kitchen and Tyler follows you. Ty what do you want? I thought you'd never ask (places you on the kitchen counter and takes his shirt off and starts kissing you. Ty room now you say moaning into his mouth. He vamp speeds to his room and lays you on his bed,he rips your shirt in two and starts kissing your lips and sucking on your neck. You slowly trail your hands down his chest and pull on his pants. Emily! he moans into your ear. He then takes your pants off and you take his off and then you then have sex.

Matt - We were at the mystic grill. You were having having drinks and Matt was serving. Babe I'm gonna close up okay. Get me another drink. You get drunk from all the liquor. Hey babe come sit with me you tell Matt. He finishes closing up the bar. You push him on a chair and climb on top of him and started kissing his lips while his hands travel all over your body. Chloe your drunk he says to you. He pushes his hands under your shirt and pulls it off. He then places you on the ground and then you have sex. You wake up in the mystic grill on a couch in Matt's T-shirt. (Matt walks in the room). Good morning babe. What happened last night? you ask him. Don't you remember he says chuckling a little. No. did I do something? You kinda seduced me. Into what exactly. Sex. What? It was incredible he stated.  It was. Yeah he then kisses you and walks back out leaving you blushing with red cheeks.

Alaric - You were in history class listening to your teacher/ boyfriend Mr. Saltzman. The  bell rings and everybody heads out of class as you were about to leave someone pulls you back into the classroom and starts kissing you, you push the person off not knowing it was Alaric. Hey what did I do he says to you. Oh I didn't know it was you he starts kissing you again he carries you to his desk and clears everything off of it throwing them to the ground and place you on it and rips your close off and then the two of you have sex.

Marcel -  You were at Marcel's  compound waiting for him to stop talking to his horde of vampires and come spend time with you. After waiting a few minutes he walks in the room. Hey he says to you. You run over to him and kiss him with so much love. What was that for? Nothing. Someone knocks on the door. Who is it? It's Diego the person answers from outside. What do you want? I need to talk to Marcel. Like seriously. I'll be right back. Marcel you don't even spend time with me and as one of your vampires call you, you go running. Diego give me an hour Marcel says to Diego. He then steps towards you and lifts you in his arms and you wrap your feet around his waist he starts kissing you and caressing your body he then brings you to his bed and then you two engage in sex.