He kisses you for the first time part 2

Jeremy - He wanted you two to have a movie night at your house but you were busy so you cancelled.

Jade : Oh my god I cant believe I cancelled on Jeremy.

Tyler - you two were at the movies when Tyler turns to face you. Whats wrong Tyler you ask sounding concerned. Nothing I just wanted to do this (kisses you) then he smiles and turn around leaving you blushing and wanting more.

Alaric - you were in history class waiting for the bell to ring so you can go talk to Caroline about something really important ( what dress you should were to dinner with Alaric). Ms. Crawford would you please tell us what we were talking about Alaric says to you. I don't know. Then I'll have to keep you back and let you catch up on the things you missed out. But Mr. Saltzman I really have important things to do today. Keep talking Ms. Crawford and I'll keep you back the whole week. Some of the kids in the class were laughing. Why was Alaric behaving like this, like a jerk? you say to yourself. The bell rings and everyone leaves the class except you. Alaric was grading a few history test papers. Why did you do that Alaric huh? I had things to do you know. Well Laura those things can wait he said coming out his chair and stepping towards you every step he took you took one behind until you were against a desk. He puts his hands around your waist and pulls you to him so close his lips was brushing against your cheek he kisses you from your hands to your neck then finally your lips. Alaric stop anyone can walk in here he then leaves you and close the door. There its lock no one can come in, now where was I he says then lifts you in his arms and carry you to his desk.

Marcel - We were at his mansion having a party when he takes you out of his house and into his garden were there were roses 🌹 its beautiful Marcel. But not as beautiful as you he says making you blush. He then turns to you and kisses you like his life depends on it.

I'm sorry i couldn't think of one for matt and Comment on which one was your favourite Love you guys xoxo.