Captured. Save the princess,. Love at first sight.

Y/n - your name.
F/c - favourite colour.
F/g - favourite game.
F/f - favourite food.
F/d - favourite drinks.
F/p - favourite pet.
H/c - hair colour.
E/c - eye colour.
___________________
Thinking.
__________
Kakashi POV.

I am walking through the village. I remembered when me and my siblings always went here and messed around. I walked into a shop.
"Ahh Mr Hatake nice to see you again here to sell some crops again?" Asked Pat. Pat always loved to buy my crops because it helped out his cafe.
"Of the matter of fact yes I have but I don't have that much as I did last month," I said. He laughed.
"Well at least you are getting money. I remembered all the times you were here as a little boy helping your father out until he left you," he said. I chuckled.
"Yep along with Ken but yeah those were the good times," I said.
"Yep so what crops do you have for me today?" He asked. I brought the bag out. He looked in.
"Ahh my favourite, carrots, sweet corn and oh would you look at that your potatoes are finally growning," said Pat.
"Yeah at last anyway is Mrs Fry here?" I asked.
"Yep. Amy!" Shouted Pat. A girl with brown hair and blue eyes walked in.
"Mr Hatake, great to see you again," said Mrs Fry.
"Its nice to see you too Mrs Fry," I said.
"Mr Hatake what did I say just call me Amy. Anyway what's the matter my boy?" She asked.
"Oh that's right. Here you said you needed these so I thought I would harvest these for you," I said. I got out a bunch of roses.
"Aww you're such a good boy. Thank you," she said. She took the roses and placed them in the window. I looked around and saw some people in black hoodies.
"Who are they?" I asked pointing at the man in the black hoodies.
"I don't know they might be new around here. Anyway here's your money," said pat. I tooked the money and said my thanks and left. I have a bad feeling with those guys. I went back to my farm and help the animals.

Y/n POV.

I sigh. Tonight is the night that I have to find a husband. I'm 19 years old and I hate my life. I went for a walk. I walked down a alleyway then I got attacked by 3 men in black hoodies. They held me and put something in my mouth. Next minute I know I passed out.

Minato POV.

"King Minato, I've got word that prince y/n is missing," said Sakumo. I was shocked and angry.
"What?!" I asked.
"Yes a civilian said that 3 men in black hoodies took the princess," said Sakumo.
"Tell the guards to find y/n and save her," I said. He nodded and left.
"Minato-kun what's wrong?" Asked a voice.
"Y/n's missing," I said.
"What?" Her voice cracked. I hugged Kushina close to me.
"Its going to be fine. They're going to find y/n," I said. She nodded.

Y/n POV

I woke up in a dark room.
"Well, well, well if the princess finally woke up," said the first man.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"That's none of your business princess," said the second man.
"Welp let go we need to find another house and get the fuck out of here," said the third man. They grabbed me and placed me on a horse and left. We arrived at a small farm house. The first man was about to take a horse.
"And why are there three people in my garden. Oh and a lady?" Asked a voice. I looked at see who the voice belonged to and my heart stopped for a few seconds. He looked so cute. He has siliver hair, black eyes, and he's got muscles. Next to him looks like 5, no 8 dogs next to him all in different sizes.
"Oh and who are you?" Asked the second man.
"I'm go fuck a duck and leave my horses alone," he said sarcastically. I tried not to laugh. The second man growled.
"Why you!" He said. The siliver man just kicked his head.
"Leave this place unless you want to die," he said. The siliver hair man eyes changed to the sharingan.
"Wait that's the sharingan, let's go guys," said the first man. They all left. I was shocked. The siliver hair man walked over to me.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked. I snapped out of my mind. I blushed and saw how close he is.
"Um yeah, I'm fine," I said. He smiled.
Damn that's a handsome smiled there.
"So what your name?" He asked.
"Y/n Uzumaki," I said.
"Wait so you're the princess?" He asked. I nodded.
"Wow y/n suits you. Question, why would a beautiful princess like you would be captured?" He asked. I blushed even more.
"Well tonight is the night where a ball is going to happen. I wanted to clear my head so I went for a walk. I walked down a alleyway then I got captured and now we're here," I said. He nodded.
"Welp I should bring you to the palaces. Its almost 5 and you need to be ready," he said.
"Okay but what's your name?" I asked.
"I'm Kakashi Hatake," he said.
Hatake? Is he Sakumo and Kanta's son? Probably him and Sakumo look like each other.
We walked to the palace.
"Welp here we are," said Kakashi. I nodded.
"Here," I said. He looked at what's in my hand. It was a invitation.
"What's that for?" He asked.
"Its for the ball tonight. Its at in 3 hours. I hope to see you there," I smiled. He nodded and took the invitation.
"I'll see you tonight princess," he smiled. I nodded. He left. I walked into the palace.

Minato POV

"Wait so no one could find her?" I asked.
"Yes sir. None of the guards found her yet but they are trying," said Sakumo.
"Why her? Why didn't I agree to go with her?" Muttered Menma. I sigh.
"Is big sister y/n going to be okay?" Asked naruto.
"Yes but we need to find her before the ball," said Naru.
"Find who?" Asked a girl. We all looked to see who it was.
"Y/n!" Cried Mina and Naruto. They both hugged her.
"Woah, Woah. What's all the excitement about?" Asked y/n.
"Y/n where were you? We were worried sick?" Asked Kushina.

Y/n POV

I told them what happened. Dad didn't look happy.
"Well at least you're fine that's all that matters," said Mina and Naruto.
"Yeah but you two need to stop doing that," I said. The twins giggled.
"Welp let's get you lot ready for tonight," said mom. We all nodded and got ready. I can't wait to see Kakashi again.