I remembered when I was young I and Zach use to attend the same kindergarten but he was to serious that time at such a young age...he didn't know my name neither did he know who I was....I last saw him at high school when I was in my 4th grade but still he never noticed me....I loved him from afar now I still do but look at him he's looking so manly and damn handsome with his Dark hair,pink lips, thick long lashes, pointed short nose and chiseled jawline.....perhaps he has a girlfriend the thought of him having a girlfriend makes angry...I sighed I didn't realize I was staring at him for so long...I continued with my work.

After some minute I noticed he was approaching my counter and Kathy was exposing her cleavage which made me extremely mad.....I froze on the spot...he leaves me breathless.
"How much for the coffee?" he asked without sparing me a glance.
"F....fi..ve dollars" I stuttered.
"Keep the change" he said and kept the money on the counter...he finally looked up at me I stared into those dark blue eyes like a dark midnight sky I could stare at those eyes forever....we continued to stare at each other for long...I don't know what he was thinking but I didn't care I wouldn't mind if I stare at those eyes for the rest of my life....the face I fell in love with since childhood.
"What's your name?" He asked....wow he asked me my name?....he... he spoke to me?
"Um....um...umm E..mma" I stuttered...jeez well-done Emma nice introduction.
"What" he asked irritated.
"I said my name is Emma sir" I said correctly this time.
"Oooh..nice name but unfortunately you got no class" he said arrogantly and I was left speechless.
"Excuse me??.... With all due respect Sir do you really have to talk to me like that?...why didn't you just keep the damn money and just leave?....you don't have manners. If you don't like someone just keep your opinion to yourself and walk out . I'm sorry to say this Sir but you might be handsome and have all the money in the world but without character you're just a fruitless tree" I said angrily but I didn't realize what I just said because of anger...I looked around and I saw everyone especially Kathy looking at me with wide eyes but when I turned to Zach he was burning with anger...rage infact.
"Do you know who I am?" he asked angrily
"No I don't and I don't want to know" I said again regretting but I kept my mouth shut.
He turned around and left..
"Wow girl nice one" Miguel said hugging me.
"Miguel what are you saying?" I asked
"I'm dead Miguel"
"What are you saying bestie?"
"He deserved that because he's rude and arrogant" he said
"EMMA MY OFFICE NOW!" Mrs Sharon shouted....I'm dead...

"You're fired" Mrs Sharon said
"But.." I started but she cut me off
"No buts Emma you have no idea what you've done by talking to that young man...a rich one at that...I'm sorry but I can't have workers like you ruining the reputation of my coffee shop...I won't say it again...YOU.ARE.FIRED!" She said
"But ma'am...I just defended myself he insulted me" I said
"So?....he Mr Zachary Stone called me and told me to fire you" she said and I gasped.
"What?!"
"Please leave my office"
How dare he?
I know exactly where his office is and I'll go see him.

I sighed I better find a new job.
What am I going to do?
Where will I find a decent job...
I'll just have to wait and have patience because I know Finding a job in New York it's not easy at all.

"Bestie I'm sorry" Miguel consoled me.
We were in our apartment.
"Miguel I know that guy" I finally said
"What? you do?....I mean how?" he asked.
"Since childhood I knew him" I told him everything without leaving a single detail
"Wow you had crush on that arrogant jerk?" Miguel asked and I nodded.
"Bestie so you plan to go to his office? I nodded.
"Well just be careful not to upset him okay?"
"I know Miguel"
"Good"
"Don't be sad"
"Let's go to sleep" I said I'm in the mood to talk
"Good night bestie I have school tomorrow"
"Good night" I smiled.

What is he going to say to me tomorrow?
I just can't stop loving him after all this years.
But he's so mean to fire me just like simple because I told him the truth.
I sighed heavily he one mean guy.
With that thought I drifted off to sleep.

*****************************************

ZACHARY'S POV

Today's was really boring because of the excess meetings and paper work..

"Zachary why did you let them fire her?" Johnson my bodyguard asked me he followed me to the coffee shop this morning he's an elderly person and he has been working for my family since he was young so he is like my father and family too and only one among my workers who dare calls me by my name.
"She needs to be taught a lesson...poor rags like her should be put in her place" I stated sternly.
"Well Zach you should stop looking down on poor people" he said
"Hmmm please give me a break Johnson"
"Nooo Zachary I was surprised...she was the first person to talk to you like that you know...I mean she got guts" he said
"And you were rude to her so to me you deserved that.  You don't talk to your fellow humans like that...commom everything is not about money"
"What are you saying Johnson?....I don't let anyone disrespect me and money is everything" I defended
He sighed "You are just confused Zach but a time will come when you'll see the real truth and see the real world you are in" he said and left
I sighed heavily.

This morning I decided have some café latte and I saw the most beautiful girl...Emma that waitress..but unfortunately she was rude and she's from a low class and I don't deal with those kind of people who are nothing but gold diggers.
  She has some nerve to me in that manner I don't why she looks familiar as if I've seen that face somewhere...her green Forest eyes and her long brown hair...no I shouldn't be thinking about that low class girl.
Thank God I called Mrs Sharon to fire her...
She deserved it after how she embrassed me in front of everyone.
No-one has never spoken to me the way she did....I mean she got some nerve but I somehow feel guilty for what I did but I ignored the feeling.

I'm sure she already knows that I was the one who gave the order for her to be fired.
I'll make sure she begs me and I will make sure she becomes my maid....I smirked.
I will make her pay for humiliating me infront of those low class people...

I'll make sure she works for my family and I for her to know her place in this world.
She is just a poor pauper.

Emma you are going to pay..