Prologue

She walked up to him with a feisty step. Her anger radiated off of her body as she glared into the man's eyes. All she wanted was a life away from abuse. A life away from bullies. A life where she can be herself. To live alone in her own home or with a partner. A life full of nature and animals. A prestigious University to study Veterinarian. At least one crush in her life. It was difficult as she was very afraid in the past. Males terrified her but with every difficulty there's a way to win.

She wants to be able to lose her virginity to someone she loves. Drink with friends at a bar or in the comfort of her own home all alone. Go to the movies. Go to the beach and swim. Regret the sun burns from forgetting the sun screen. Laugh at jokes. She has only asked to have privacy and happiness in life. Study hard. Study all that can challenge her mind.

She never asked to be turned into an immortal Vampire. Never the less a powerful one. Move in by force with the man who turned her into a vampire. She loves nature and the animals that live around the house. The house is a mansion and has the biggest library she could have ever seen. Reading is her passion as it calms her mind and opens up her imagination to the writing of each page.

She wanted nothing from him and nothing she will gladly accept. She hates him to death. He basically made her into something she didn't want. Basically forced her to stay in his home. Basically yells at her. Get angry at her and try to make her obey his every command. She always notices how confused he becomes when she disobeys his orders. But she never cared at what he feels. He stares back at her with the same fierce glare.

She is not tolerating his demands or needs.

She hates his guts.

She hates what he made her.

She doesn't want him near her.

She is terrified of him.

If she had one wish; is to become a human once again.

But no such luck in that world.

But...

Its a Better Love Story