Chapter 6

Aubrey looked at Ros and said nothing.

"Aubrey i AM sorry if i didnt mean it i reallyu wouldnt of said it" Ross said locking his eyes on the road.

"I know you are but lately you have just been irritating if you keep it up next time i might end up in the freaking hospital." Aubrey replied sitting still with minor movements. The tension was rising.

"Did it ever occur to you i might of been nervous?" ross said this time looking right at Aubrey.

"nevous? why? because of me? dude, you knew me since.... forever... i dont get it?" aubrey said as they both got out of the car and went into the Lynch's house. Aubrey sat down on the couch as Ross got a warm conpress for Aubreys nose. He moved from the kitchen to the couch and sat down.

"Ross your scaring me...." Aubrey said worried. "Why didnt you answer...?" Aubrey asked.

"I was nevous because.... you love Riker and i Love you........" Ross said as he grabbed aubrey's hand looking stright into her eyes. Aubrey sat there motionless in shock.

"Ross.. I.." aubrey stoppeed talking as Ross moved in closer as he put his hands on her waist pulling her in closer. he put his hands on her face kissing her. Aubrey didnt bother stopping him she kept kissing him back. Ross leanned aganist the pillow as Aubrey had her hand on his chest. He wen to go kiss her agin but she backed away.

"Ross... i... i like riker and nothing will chnage that...i... im sorry" Aubrey said moving of of Ross as he sat up.

"But he doesn't like you aubrey cant you see that!" he said as she got up fixing her hair and heading for the door. "but Aubrey, i like you... a lot please dont leave...."

Aubrey stormed out then door with her purse passing riker, rydel, stormie, and rocky. Riker looked back in confussion and knew something was wrong so he went into the house 1st.

"dude, you hair...what the hell happened???" Riker asked in a stern tone.

* hope u liked it sorry it took so long be sure to check out my other r5 story too :)*