Trapping Quincy - Chapter XXXVIII

He takes a step back. "Take off your clothes," he growls in a way that allows no disobedience. Very much like a king delivering a command. It reminds me that he's not a regular man. He's a powerful lycan. A future king. I find his bossiness to be such a turn on.

I pull shoes and my socks off. Then I take my shirt off. I look up at him before I undo the button of my jeans. I pull the zipper down while watching his eyes following my every movement. His eyes flare and his jaw clenches as I wiggle my pants down my legs. I decided that I like watching him watching me.

I am now in my matching cream silk lacy underwear, standing there staring at him.

"I said take off all of your clothes. All of it," he commands. So bossy. I like it.

It might seem like he's in control, giving me instructions, but I feel powerful. His body is taut. His nostrils flare as he can smell how wet I am for him already. Holding back is a torture for him.

I unclasp my bra and slowly let it falls to the ground. I can see his chest rising and falling fast. His eyes are now dark and wild with hunger as they roam my figure.

I slip my fingers into the waistband of my panties before sliding it slowly down my legs. I kick it off to the side and stand in front of him.

He stares at me for the longest time. Hungrily devouring me with his eyes.

"Now lie down on the blanket," he says, finally. His voice sounds gruff and his hands are in tight fists.

I quietly lie down and he comes over, nudging my legs apart to sit on his knees between them.

His eyes are heavy-lidded. They glitter underneath his golden eyelashes. Watching me contemplatively.

His face assumes that imperious quality. Arrogant and possessive.

"So beautiful, and all mine," he murmurs.

He watches me like a predator who finally has his prey in his grasp, ready to feast but every part looks delectable that he doesn't know where to start.

His hand trembles as he skims it down between my breast, over my ribcage, my taut stomach, and rubbing softly over my heat. I moan and arch my body upward to get closer to his teasing hand.

I think my moan breaks his control. In a heartbeat, he's on top of me. His lips are devouring mine, hot and demanding. His hands move to stroke my bare skin. His groin is grinding into me. "I want to take my time," he growls into my mouth. "But I can't do slow. Not now. I need you." His voice is raw with hunger.

"Next time," I tell him as I help pull his jacket off. I don't want slow now. I'm desperate for him. I've never wanted anything more than I want him right now. Together, we frantically pull his boots, pants, and shirt off. I think we ripped his shirt right in the middle.

"Mine..." he mouths against my skin as he moves his mouth over my breast hungrily, kissing, nipping, licking, and sucking. His breathing is ragged.

His warm powerful hands are all over me. His masculine smell is so addictive.

We attack each other with our hands, lips, tongue, and teeth.

In the end, I'm so slick and ready for him. He braces his hand on each side of me and watches me when he finally enters me. His expression is fierce and his eyes are completely black. Dark veins are visible across his face. His canines are out. He's only half human and completely sexy.

I realize then that my canines are also extended. That slumbering part of me is now fully awake and ready. I feel every inch of him inside. I only manage to cling to his broad shoulders as he rocks us both. The fire explodes into an inferno.

I hear his growl before his teeth and canines sink into my shoulder. I scream and sink my own teeth and sharp canines into his. Pain and raw pleasure. Our bond seeps deep into my blood and my bones. My world erupts in a colorful explosion where nothing else exists. Just him and me. I hear nothing but our hearts beating in tandem with each other. I feel nothing but his presence, inside and around me. He's in my consciousness. In every breath that I take. He's in my soul. It feels like coming home.

*So sorry. I'm so uncomfortable writing smut. I guess it shows.