Fighting Darius - Ironclad Self Control

(Recap)

For a few seconds, he just lies there. His nostrils flare and his jaw clenched. Suddenly I'm being flipped back onto the bed

"I said I have an ironclad self-control, I didn't say the ironclad is indestructible, Malyshka," he growls in my ear.

"Good," I whisper back just before his lips cover mine in a fierce hungry kiss. Our lips part only when I try to pull his shirt off. He grabs the end of it and tugs the shirt off in a swift easy movement. His body is perfect. I let my fingers explore the hard contours of his pecks, his amazing abs and lower while he's watching me with his fists clenched at his sides. Ironclad self-control.

When my hand reaches the trail of hair that disappears down his jeans, he grabs my fingers. "Don't go further if you're not going to finish this."

I don't answer him, instead, I free my hand and unbutton his jeans, then pull the zipper down. He stands up to remove his jeans, and as soon as he climbs up the bed again, my fingers close around his impressive hardness over his black boxers.

"Persephone," he moans as he covers my scorching body with his and his warm lips searching mine.

********************************

The pleasure I feel from his bare skin touching mine is unbearable. The sparks of heat are now burst of explosions consuming us both. I can't think.

His seeking lips cover mine, swallowing my soft moan. His long fingers cradling my head, holding it in place as his lips continue their assault on mine. His tongue darts out to explore my mouth and glide against my tongue. His other hand pulls my hand that's caressing his hardness up above my head.

His mouth moves down to kiss my cheek, my jaw, my neck...everywhere. It feels like he's worshipping me while I'm just a mass of feelings, writhing underneath him in pleasure.

"Malyshka. So beautiful..." he murmurs against my skin as he releases the clasp of my lacy white bra. His hands are exploring my body, touching, caressing, kneading... His mouth closes over the peak of my breast and I sob in pleasure. My hands disappear in his hair, tugging his head closer to my body.

"Darius..." I moan out. Pleading. Crying.

I vaguely aware of his hands easing my shorts down before his mouth follows his hand's path downwards. Trailing fiery kisses and licks.

When I feel his mouth closes over my core I nearly combust. Oh, goddess. "Darius...."

I shudder and scream out his name.

I think it must have taken me a while to recover. When I open my eyes again, Darius is staring down at me with a mixture of hunger and awe and smugness on his face.

He pulls his boxer off and my eyes wander downwards. He's beautiful. Everywhere.

"Malyshka," he says as he crawls over me again. His warm lips meet mine and his sexy magnificent body covers mine. Just like that, I'm ready for him again. Once again, I'm a mindless mass of sensation. I'm only aware of his mouth, hands, and body touching mine. My hands, mouth, and body touching his.

The little pain I feel when he finally enters me, makes me open my eyes to stare into his black soulless eyes. In between lycan and man. His eyes are cold, yet the ecstasy on his face is unmistakable.

He moves slowly at first, gripping the edge of the mattress as he does so. The pain and pleasure. I wrap my legs around him, urging him to move faster.

He lets out the sexiest groan just before I scream out his name the second time. This time is more intense than the first. I think we truly burst into flames. I think we both ignite and turn to ashes.

***************

"Is it always like that?" I ask him lazily, turning my head to look at him. His flawless skin is glistening with sweat. His fair disheveled hair looks a bit darker as it sticks to his skin.

"It's never like that. Never like that with anyone else. That's the first time for me," he says. "You are amazing."

************************************************** Back to Fighting Darius for more---->

Yikes! That was the deleted scene. I hope that was tastefully done.

XOXOXO 

Nicole♥