It all started there. I've seen how angry she looks at me that time. And when I got to look at her perfect cat-eyes, I know I was already trapped inside. She gotten me that easy.

I couldn't hide my feelings to her, that whenever I had a chance, I'm showing it all.

I've surprised her many times in school. I've ask her a hundred times to date which only 3 of it she showed up. Some says, I was an idiot for doing it wherein even a little ounce of chance, Jennie won't give it.

It hurts to be honest. Being ignored at all times, but I just couldn't help it. Giving up on her wasn't in my vocabulary.

"So you greeted her. How's it?"

I kept on scrolling down to my phone trying  to ignore Chaey's question. I knew she has an idea to how it goes but the bitch wanted to tease me over it.

"Ahh, I see. She slept in Jisoo's house"

If Jennie arrives in school together with Jisoo, that only means one thing. They do sleepovers or a lil pajama party with circle of friends.

Since it was Jennie's birthday today, maybe her group planned it all along. The smile on her lips is brighter than the sun. It's just an eyesore to see her with Jisoo Kim.

I lick my lips trying not to get eaten by the unbeatable jealousy upon hearing that name. My number one rival on Jennie.

Jisoo

For me, she wasn't a rival to Jennie's heart. But to Jennie's attention. She's  that little minion that Jennie have. For all I know, Jennie would instantly fall for me. For over 3 years, I know I'm up close to it.

"She did." I answered looking at Jisoo who's laughing together with my heart. The audacity of this minion.

"Ohhh. And how's the heart?" Chaeyoung teasingly ask tapping her hand to my chest as if checking whether it's beating or not. Sometimes, I wonder why I'm close to this little hoe.

"Cut it will you? It's okay of course! Will you just focus on reading? I'm trying to get a life here!" I hissed at her. But instead, we gotten everyone's attention. I forgotten we're in the library.

A familiar eyes darted to us or more likely to me with that heavy words on it that I couldn't tell. I instantly look down and tried my hardest to ignore fucking Chaeyoung who's laughing to my side.

"Lisa."

There, she mentioned me. I gulped so hard that I've seen the hoe behaving herself pretending reading  the erotic book she has.

"Y-yes?" I ask looking at her. She's just a few steps away from us with the solo table she has. The room became so silent as it could be.

"Lower your voice."

"Yeah unnie. I am very sorry I was.....

She threw  me a look that I'm hearing the thunders inside my head. Just one glance, i know what she meant. If eyes could speak, it could've shout out to me saying 'save your explanations and shut the fuck up'.

I'm  ready for the cold tile to split up just so it could eat me alive. Chaeyoung sneakily chuckle.

I immediately sat back and grabs my things coz the embarrassment was unbearable.

Chaeyoung also fasten her actions and followed me. Which I wish she didn't.

" Wow, Lis. Didn't know a demonic specie like you would instantly say 'sorry'. Your face is hilarious."

"I know okay? But heck, even you were scared back there. Everyone does. Like who wouldn't?"

"I admit, she's really scary. That future in-law of yours is really something. Its like she has the authority whenever she speaks. Specially her eyes like daggers as if killing you alive with it. Can you even pass to her?"

I gave Chaeyoung a glare. She only smile and lifted her hand to mess my bangs. Which only makes me more irritated.

Irene Kim. Jennie's only sister who's been highly respected from this institution. Everyone does shivers to her. Afraid is just an understatement.

"But Lis, I see you're braver than anyone do because you're freely calling her unnie. Even Jennie that is her younger sister isn't calling her that."

I gave Chaeyoung a cocky smile knowing it'll irritate her to death.

"Oh please. The confidence is over showing." She replies.

I laugh at her as she acted about to threw at me the book she's holding.

Truly is,  I wasn't confident enough to talk to her. Calling her unnie was accidental back in summer where I was trying my hardest to court Jennie.
That one time I just saw myself knocking to their house and I wasn't fully aware Jennie has an older sister back then. Coz she's already in college while I'm still in highschool. But because she smiled at it, I assume it was okay. Coz as what Chaeyoung says, Irene Kim is something. And that something is scary as shit.